Page 817 of 820 FirstFirst ... 317717767807813814815816817818819820 LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 12298

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Why they did not reprint this in time for the movie baffles me. As does most things in Collections.
    Do the movies actually boost sales? I thought movies did not boost sales for the books.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Do the movies actually boost sales? I thought movies did not boost sales for the books.
    Whether they boost sales or not, there's been a strong trend over the years of releasing material to coincide with movies/shows

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    To be honest almost none, the complete collection by Way didn't sell well especially the third volume. My guess for future Wolverine omnibi would be Wolverine Vol.2, an Hama Omnibus, the recent Old Man Logan serie and either a Greg Rucka or a Frank Tieri Omnibus.
    Ahh that's to bad to hear. I was hoping Way's Wolverine goes the same route as his Deadpool, first the complete editions and than a omnibus. But I guess would buy any omnibus you mention

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    Just OHC so far. I would think eventually they'll collect the first 3 OHC as a Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus (possibly with the crossovers between Darth Vader and Aphra).
    Cheers Enguarde22, I'll hold out for the Omnibus.

Spectacular Member

Anyone seen Deadpool 2 yet!?!
    Saw it last night at the cinema and it was awesome!
    No spoilers please on any responses, just interested in others reactions.

On the DP note; anyone want to guess the next Deadpool or DP branded OHC collection?:
    Deadpool and the Thunderbolts Omnibus?
    Deadpool Minibus Companion?
    Deadpool and the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Anyone seen Deadpool 2 yet!?!
    Saw it last night at the cinema and it was awesome!
    No spoilers please on any responses, just interested in others reactions.

On the DP note; anyone want to guess the next Deadpool or DP branded OHC collection?:
    Deadpool and the Thunderbolts Omnibus?
    Deadpool Minibus Companion?
    Deadpool and the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus?
    I think the following books are the most likely choices :

- Deadpool by Duggan Omnibus : Collecting Deadpool Vol.4, Despicable Deadpool 287-300, and the crossover issues
    - Deadpool Minibus 3 : Collecting Kills the Marvel Universe again, Deadpool vs Old Man Logan, Deadpool Assassins and some other minis
    - Uncanny Avengers by Duggan

By the way is anyone familiar with the material collected in the New Warriors Omnibus? Is it good?
    Last edited by Hush; 05-17-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    I figured we'd get a non-omni Infinity Gauntley OHC with just the mini-series (and maybe some Silver Surfer lead-in issues). Like what they did with the Winter Soldier OHC when that movie came out.
    I wouldn't be opposed to that.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    By the way is anyone familiar with the material collected in the New Warriors Omnibus? Is it good?
    I really enjoyed the main series and highly disliked everything else. Although the crossover issues made me appreciate how good the main series was and how good Bagley's art used to be. It's a bit 90s but it's still an enjoyable superhero series and when you get to the non NW issues (X-men and Spider-man crossovers) that's when you will see what real 90s garbage is (to be fair it was a good 6 years ago when I've read it but I remember loosing the will to live because of those issues while the main series kept me entertained all throughout).

Are we going to see a 2nd Ms Marvel omnibus? I'm also torn as to whether I should go for the entire ruNAWAYs omnbius
    Last edited by DebkoX; 05-17-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Are we going to see a 2nd Ms Marvel omnibus? I'm also torn as to whether I should go for the entire ruNAWAYs omnbius
    I hope so. The next ohc doesn't come out until next month, so it could be a while though depending on how many issues it will collect. The first omni had the benefit of secret wars being a clear stopping point (same with some others) so the omni came out relatively soon.

As for Runways, definitely check out. It's a fun series, especially if you enjoy the teen books. Though the 3 ohcs collecting the same material may be cheaper to come by now with the omni announcement

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I hope so. The next ohc doesn't come out until next month, so it could be a while though depending on how many issues it will collect. The first omni had the benefit of secret wars being a clear stopping point (same with some others) so the omni came out relatively soon.

As for Runways, definitely check out. It's a fun series, especially if you enjoy the teen books. Though the 3 ohcs collecting the same material may be cheaper to come by now with the omni announcement
    Thanks. The omnibus is only 67 on amazon.

I'm in a bit of a bind and wondering if anyone can offer me some advice. I really love Bendis' Siege event, but the deluxe hardcover includes New Avengers and Dark Avengers issues I already have in OHC. Is the Siege premiere hardcover a decent substitution? How much more durable is the binding than the TPB? I'm guessing it's quite a bit worse than the OHC. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I really enjoyed the main series and highly disliked everything else. Although the crossover issues made me appreciate how good the main series was and how good Bagley's art used to be. It's a bit 90s but it's still an enjoyable superhero series and when you get to the non NW issues (X-men and Spider-man crossovers) that's when you will see what real 90s garbage is (to be fair it was a good 6 years ago when I've read it but I remember loosing the will to live because of those issues while the main series kept me entertained all throughout).
    Thanks for the info I thought the omnibus only collected the New Warriors issues so after reading your message I checked the contents of the book and I have to agree some of these issues are beyond terrible especially the ones from Kings of Pain and The Hero Killers.

So I think I'm gonna pass on the omnibus for now but I might buy the first classic volume soon and see if I like it !

Anyone knows when next solicitations for Marvel will arrive?

What's the Likelihood Marvel returns to the Power man and Iron Fist Epic Line?