Page 819 of 819 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819
Results 12,271 to 12,276 of 12276

I read more than half of Wolverine Epic Collection: Madripoor Nights and it's ok so far but i kind of got bored because of lack of a good villain. All the villains in the book so far are C listers or something. May be only the Silver Samurai was a B lister...

All-New Member

What should I read after the Realm of Kings Omnibus if I want to continue to follow the characters? Do I go straight to Bendis' Guardians run? Or maybe Hickman's FF for some Inhuman stuff? Could really use some help

Quote Originally Posted by benkerino View Post
    What should I read after the Realm of Kings Omnibus if I want to continue to follow the characters? Do I go straight to Bendis' Guardians run? Or maybe Hickman's FF for some Inhuman stuff? Could really use some help
    I would definitely recommend checking out Hickman's FF, then probably his Avengers & New Avengers run as well. Bendis' GOTG is good too, it follows up on Thanos Imperative. If you're going to read Bendis' GOTG consider reading his Avengers Assemble #1-8, it sets up his Guardians run. I'd also suggest Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuiness' Nova, it isn't really related to Richard Rider but it is still a nice read.

Are people hot on Claremonts X-Men omnibuses, vol 1/2?
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Fantastic Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Are people hot on Claremonts X-Men omnibuses, vol 1/2?
    They're the only two X-Men omnibuses I own. Having originally read these as a kid, and recently re-reading them as an adult, it's clear the best stories are the ones Byrne drew and co-plotted.

I don't think you'll regret getting either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    They're the only two X-Men omnibuses I own. Having originally read these as a kid, and recently re-reading them as an adult, it's clear the best stories are the ones Byrne drew and co-plotted.

I don't think you'll regret getting either of them.
    Damn. In my entire time as a comic fan, I've seen the run as 'golden'/
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.