Page 749 of 749 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749
Results 11,221 to 11,226 of 11226

My 2 Marvel omnibus whales are:
    Silver Surfer
    Thor vol.1

I guess it's just a matter of time (an the characters get movie attention) until reprints.
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix + X-Men:The Rise of Apocalypse OHC; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

Amazing Member

My white wales seem to be pretty common: Bendis Daredevil 1 and 2 (MAYBE Daredevil Season 3?); Iron Fist Brubaker (maybe Iron Fist Season 2); and of course the biggest one for me personally Captain Britain. I do not see any way to get one for an affordable amount plus X in Germany. Cheapest one I saw was around 200 a long time ago on cheap-comics if I remember correctly.

I would also buy the Spidey Michelinie/McFarlane Omnibus if it sees a reprint someday.

The white whales I managed to pick up this year were the New Avengers by Bendis volume 5 and 6 OHCs, I'm not sure if they are super rare or not but it took me a long time to find them for a decent price. The white whales I still need are Daredevil by Bendis volume 1 and 2, the first 3 volumes of Brubaker's Captain America, and Astonishing X-Men. I'm really hoping for some reprints .

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The Daredevil Bendis Omnibuses seem to be quite popular amongst white whalers, in particular Vol. 1. I'm especially hoping they see reprints along with Daredevil Season 3 on Netflix which is slready filming.

I hope they also go ahead with a second season of Iron Fist even though season 1 wasn‘t overly well received. I'm probably in the minority but it was actually one of my favourites, with Luke Cage being my least liked series.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Daredevil Bendis Omnibuses seem to be quite popular amongst white whalers, in particular Vol. 1. I'm especially hoping they see reprints along with Daredevil Season 3 on Netflix which is slready filming.

I hope they also go ahead with a second season of Iron Fist even though season 1 wasn‘t overly well received. I'm probably in the minority but it was actually one of my favourites, with Luke Cage being my least liked series.
    I' m a little bit disappointed that we dont get reprint of Iron Fist omnibus. I mean, c'mon Marvel, 4 Punisher omni and you cant reprint Iron Fist's best book

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post

Iron Fist season 2 is happening, it's filming now. It'll debut sometime second half of 2018.

Jessica Jones S2 - 3/8/18
    Luke Cage S2 - TBA (post production)
    Iron Fist 2S - TBA (filming)
    Daredevil S3 - TBA (filming)
    Punisher S2 - TBA (announced)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime