Page 594 of 594 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594
Results 8,896 to 8,898 of 8898

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Would that be a certain dazzling songstress per chance?
    The Lila Chaney Omnibus?

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Would that be a certain dazzling songstress per chance?
    As if whether or not anyone else was voting for Dazzler would stop me from voting for it

No, I was referring to one of the gap-fillers, similar to "After Mutant Massacre / Before Fall of the Mutants." I had never really thought of this particular one before, but then once I saw it all laid out in the post I was like, "OMG DUH WHY DON'T WE HAVE THAT I NEED IT?!?"

That for me sealed the deal on doing these posts. It's not like I'm telling anyone what to vote for, since I'm suggesting dozens and dozens of books, but I think that - much like that "Before the Fall" book - there are a lot of volumes out there people would vote for in a hurry once they could visualize what they would contain.
    Last edited by krisis; Today at 06:20 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

DAREDEVIL: SHADOWLAND OMNIBUS

This would include:
    Possible material from Daredevil Vol. 2 #500
    Dark Reign The List: Daredevil one shot
    Daredevil Vol. 2 #501-512
    Shadowland #1-5
    After The Fall one shot
    Shadowland Tie-ins (Blood On The Streets #1-4; Street Heroes – 7 issues; Moon Knight #1-3; Power Man #1-4; Thunderbolts #148-149)
    Possibly pgs. 4-5 from Black Panther: The Man Without Fear #513
    Daredevil Reborn #1-4

A potential 43 issues with additional material.

The Shadowland Omnibus would very nicely slide onto the shelf between Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus Vol. 2 and Daredevil by Waid Vol. 1 Omnibus with no issue gaps in between. Just beautiful.
    I would buy this book in a hot second. Might make my list this year.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!