Page 748 of 748 FirstFirst ... 248648698738744745746747748
Results 11,206 to 11,210 of 11210
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Captain Britain Omnibus for me - took me ages to find!
    It was my last white whale too for the time being, so only new releases for me in 2018, which is good because my preorder list is huge this year (and that is only up to August!!! )
    I almost bought two of these when they came out because I loved the variant cover too. I decided in the end to just get one.
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I picked up Batman by Neal Adams omnibus for a little over cover price on eBay. That was my white whale.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I wasn't aware that any of these had become whales.
    Yeah, that Neal Adams Batman Omnibus went OOP relatively quickly for a DC Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Lol, I only need volume 11
    Volumes 4 and 5 will be in my first haul of 2018 which will complete the set with the 2 Omnibuses as bookends

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Captain Britain Omnibus for me - took me ages to find!
    It was my last white whale too for the time being, so only new releases for me in 2018, which is good because my preorder list is huge this year (and that is only up to August!!! )
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I almost bought two of these when they came out because I loved the variant cover too. I decided in the end to just get one.
    One of my favourite Omnibuses. I have the direct edition but would prefer the Variant as I'm a fan of the original costume.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah, that Neal Adams Batman Omnibus went OOP relatively quickly for a DC Omnibus.

Volumes 4 and 5 will be in my first haul of 2018 which will complete the set with the 2 Omnibuses as bookends

One of my favourite Omnibuses. I have the direct edition but would prefer the Variant as I'm a fan of the original costume.
    I managed to get the variant

Fantastic Member

After ultimatum, what is the reading order for the ultimate and ultimate Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Nice find. I have an ideal copy of that second print. It's a beautiful beast.

Btw, how did everyone do on the white whale front in 2017? I only obtained 2 books but they were well below cover:

Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 6 & 7 OHCs.
    I started recently to collect Omnibuses but there are already two white whale that i want to find out at a reasonable price in 2018.
    The David Michelinie&Tod McFarlane Spider-Man Omnibus and Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus.