Page 2 of 723 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 10840
  1. #16
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    All hail Canucked! He who is a friend of Superior Foes is a friend of mine!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,715

    Default

    Thanks Canucked for volunteering.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,715

    Default

    The complete estimated comic book sales figures for September 2015 are in (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond). I’ve listed below the Marvel OHC/Omnibus/MMW’s as well as the larger TPB collections such as the Epic, Ultimate and Complete lines that made the list (position, title, est. sales).

    83. Shield By Lee And Kirby Complete Collection - 1,526
    102. Marvel Masterworks Daredevil HC Vol. 9 - 1,281
    106. Incredible Hulk Epic Collection Ghost of the Past - 1,230
    107. All New X-Men OHC Vol. 2 - 1,207
    110. Deadpool By Daniel Way Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 1,173
    117. Avengers By Jonathan Hickman OHC Vol. 2 - 1,143
    127. Monster of Frankenstein TPB - 1,047
    143. Luke Cage Vol. 1 Second Chances TPB - 953
    190. Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Vol. 2 - 755

    No Omnibuses this month as opposed to four Omnibuses last month, two of which we now know didn’t even make the Top 350 and moved less than 350 units i.e. “Marvel Firsts: The 1990s Omnibus” and “Ultimate Marvel Omnibus Vol. 1”. Let’s hope Marvel take note and give us some Omnibuses we really need. For example, Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 2 as opposed to Ultimate Marvel Vol. 2.

  4. #19
    DC Enthusiast Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    Wow with omnibus sales that low I'm a little shocked Marvel didn't just cancel them. They are pretty ill conceived though I'm also a little shocked stuff like that even gets green lit to begin with.

  5. #20
    Incredible Member mtop2036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Still hoping for new avengers vol 2 omni since the ohcs are sk hard to find now.

  6. #21

    Default

    The "#1...?" in the thread title is throwing me off. Regardless, thanks for keeping things updated.

  7. #22
    Mighty Member Peter Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Wow with omnibus sales that low I'm a little shocked Marvel didn't just cancel them. They are pretty ill conceived though I'm also a little shocked stuff like that even gets green lit to begin with.
    I considered the Marvel NOW Omnibus to have been a new low, did that move more than 350 units?

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    I considered the Marvel NOW Omnibus to have been a new low, did that move more than 350 units?
    It was released around July 2013, so I checked the June-August 2013 rankings. No where to be seen. Another Omnibus dead on arrival. We can safely assume that it didn't shift more than 350 units. You can't fool comic retailers

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    I think we should add cheap-comics.com to the front page.

    It's the UK/European equivalent to some of rhe big US comic sites, has great sales/deals, really good trackable posting and a great level of customer service.

    I know the majority of posters are US based, but we dont need to be so US-centric in our shopping recommendations where we know of great sites.

    Just my two pence at the start of our new home thread...
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

  10. #25
    Spectacular Member Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    York, England
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I agree. Cheap-comics cant compete with US pricing (no European shop can) but customer service is great.

  11. #26
    Rad to the Max Canucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    The "#1...?" in the thread title is throwing me off. Regardless, thanks for keeping things updated.
    I just put that to make it seem different while the old thread was still at the top of the list. I told the mods it was cool to change and they did. They're good guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I think we should add cheap-comics.com to the front page.

    It's the UK/European equivalent to some of rhe big US comic sites, has great sales/deals, really good trackable posting and a great level of customer service.

    I know the majority of posters are US based, but we dont need to be so US-centric in our shopping recommendations where we know of great sites.

    Just my two pence at the start of our new home thread...
    I know nothing about it or it's sales. The original list is from Krisis. If you want to type something up about and retailers missed and their discounts, I will gladly add it to the OP.




    To those of you who like my bad jokes; you are the wind beneath my wings.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

  12. #27
    Spectacular Member World1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    159

    Default

    JESUS -- I need the UXF omnibus...

  13. #28
    Veteran Member Dayle88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    What's the material like in the Avenging Archer Hawkeye collection?

  14. #29
    Spectacular Member Omnibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    No Omnibuses this month as opposed to four Omnibuses last month, two of which we now know didn’t even make the Top 350 and moved less than 350 units i.e. “Marvel Firsts: The 1990s Omnibus” and “Ultimate Marvel Omnibus Vol. 1”. Let’s hope Marvel take note and give us some Omnibuses we really need. For example, Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 2 as opposed to Ultimate Marvel Vol. 2.
    Did Marvel not learn with The Women of Marvel and the Marvel Now omnibuses? Look for Marvel Firsts 1990's Omnibus and Ultimate Marvel Omnibus to be cleared out late next year when inventory on them is barely moving. They would have done better filling those slots with reprints of titles like Silver Surfer or Daredevil by Bendis or Brubaker or new ones like Alpha Flight and New Mutants

  15. #30
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    To those of you who like my bad jokes; you are the wind beneath my wings.
    Always! When we soar, we soar together!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •