View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
463. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

44 9.50%
  • Deluxe

186 40.17%
  • Omnibus

179 38.66%
  • Absolute

108 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 892 of 892 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892
Results 13,366 to 13,373 of 13373

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    So Wonder Woman by Byrne is out next week. Can anyone confirm what this actually is? Amazon lists it as a hardcover, standard size. I've seen it listed elsewhere as a paperback.

If anyone comes across it I would really appreciate some more info! I hope it's not another Batman and the Outsiders.
    Planning on picking it up on the release date. Ill be happy to share contents/pictures if no one has by then. Curious about it myself. Not To discredit Bryne, but it seems odd that Rucka didnt get a HC, and Perez didnt receive a HC, just the Fat TPB ( obviously the Omni as well)

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    So Wonder Woman by Byrne is out next week. Can anyone confirm what this actually is? Amazon lists it as a hardcover, standard size. I've seen it listed elsewhere as a paperback.

If anyone comes across it I would really appreciate some more info! I hope it's not another Batman and the Outsiders.
    Based on Diamond's listing, and the lack of the words Deluxe or Oversized, pretty certain it's a standard size hardcover.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/FEB170321

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Planning on picking it up on the release date. Ill be happy to share contents/pictures if no one has by then. Curious about it myself. Not To discredit Bryne, but it seems odd that Rucka didnt get a HC, and Perez didnt receive a HC, just the Fat TPB ( obviously the Omni as well)
    Yeah, its pretty ridiculous that Rucka is getting shafted like that.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Yeah, its pretty ridiculous that Rucka is getting shafted like that.
    His Checkmate series got the same treatment. He also did the New Gotham tpb thats coming out, right? And pretty sure there's the re release of Batwoman by Rucka, also on tpb. I guess DC doesnt like him that much.

I should also mention! I dislike bashing on a story or comic, BUT I picked up the Raven mini series tpb...

I should preface this by saying how Raven is one of my favorite characters, and since The a nnouncement, Ive been so extremely excited for this. Then it was delayed again and again, and it was finally released. I figured under Marv, the story would be Amazing, with an 80s vibe to it. I was so excited.

Its bad. Its really bad. Its lazily written. The characters are so flat, you couldn't make a 3 dimensional object if you tried. The dialogue is dull and the story is confusing, uninspired and repetitive. The art is the ONLY good thing about it. Its pretty amazing. I can't believe how utterly disappointed I was by this. Easily, one of the worst comics I've read in YEARS. I'm so saddened by it.

I should also mention! I dislike bashing on a story or comic, BUT I picked up the Raven mini series tpb...

I should preface this by saying how Raven is one of my favorite characters, and since The a nnouncement, Ive been so extremely excited for this. Then it was delayed again and again, and it was finally released. I figured under Marv, the story would be Amazing, with an 80s vibe to it. I was so excited.

Its bad. Its really bad. Its lazily written. The characters are so flat, you couldn't make a 3 dimensional object if you tried. The dialogue is dull and the story is confusing, uninspired and repetitive. The art is the ONLY good thing about it. Its pretty amazing. I can't believe how utterly disappointed I was by this. Easily, one of the worst comics I've read in YEARS. I'm so saddened by it.
    Aaw it's so sad when that happens. I was the same with the waid cap epic I was so excited to finally read his Cap run. Bought it on release day started reading it as soon as it arrived and couldn't believe how much I hated it. I know it's a beloved run but I just couldn't help myself hating every aspect of it. I think I didn't even bother selling it just gave it to a friend for free.

I'd appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Based on Diamond's listing, and the lack of the words Deluxe or Oversized, pretty certain it's a standard size hardcover.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/FEB170321
    That's the bad feeling I have. Same with Superboy and the LoSH book that's due in a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Aaw it's so sad when that happens. I was the same with the waid cap epic I was so excited to finally read his Cap run. Bought it on release day started reading it as soon as it arrived and couldn't believe how much I hated it. I know it's a beloved run but I just couldn't help myself hating every aspect of it. I think I didn't even bother selling it just gave it to a friend for free.
    Well maybe someone else would enjoy it. I felt kind of the same with the newer Katana mini series that came out a few months Back. That one was at least coherent, but not very good. And i heard they're making a follow up mini series!