View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
221. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

22 9.95%
  • Deluxe

91 41.18%
  • Omnibus

70 31.67%
  • Absolute

69 31.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 203 of 203 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3040

If anyone's waiting on them, here are some books that DC has gone back to print on recently:

FABLES DELUXE EDITION VOL. 3 HC (4th printing) - November 2014
    FABLES DELUXE EDITION VOL. 7 HC (2nd printing) - November 2014
    THE JOKER: DEATH OF THE FAMILY HC (3rd printing) - December 2014
    ABSOLUTE SANDMAN VOL. 4 (2nd Printing) - December 2014.

The Joker Death in the Family HC must be selling well, the previous printing was released in October.
    The Poster formerly Known as Nova2814.1.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    DC Comics New 52 Futures End Five Years Later Omnibus
    Yeah, bit of a wordy title there DC.

Things to note,

• It wasn't solicited as such but I'm still disappointed this didn't get the same 3D cover treatment last years villains omnibus had.
    • On the inside flap of the dust jacket is the printed order of issue including writer and artist credits, there's no page numbers but it acts as a contents page of sorts
    • The covers are printed in the book with there "present day" cover and then you turn the page to reveal the "5 year later" cover, this is a nice touch to preserve the intent of the 3D covers
    Isn't there a weekly event that's tied to this, or there is going to be a weekly event?

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Isn't there a weekly event that's tied to this, or there is going to be a weekly event?
    The Futures End weekly comic, which is still running and ends in March. This September event kind of landed in the middle of the comics run and the idea was to flesh out the world of a theoretical DC Comics universe 5 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    The Futures End weekly comic, which is still running and ends in March. This September event kind of landed in the middle of the comics run and the idea was to flesh out the world of a theoretical DC Comics universe 5 years from now.
    OK, thanks. I'm somewhat interested in the weekly event if it gets a nice collection i.e. omnibus). Actually, I'm also interested in the Batman and Earth 2 weeklies, also.

My Superman For All Seasons and Unchained deluxes arrived from Amazon.com today, perfect condition. Haven't taken them out of the shrink wrap yet, but that both look great so far. I haven't read any SU (or any New 52 for that matter), so looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    My Superman For All Seasons and Unchained deluxes arrived from Amazon.com today, perfect condition. Haven't taken them out of the shrink wrap yet, but that both look great so far. I haven't read any SU (or any New 52 for that matter), so looking forward to that.
    Could you post some pictures of Superman For All Seasons?
    It seems that it's completely skipped on this thread, might've missed it though.

Quote Originally Posted by silkcuts View Post
    Could you post some pictures of Superman For All Seasons?
    It seems that it's completely skipped on this thread, might've missed it though.
    It was mentioned a couple pages earlier, lovely book!
    Don't mind me. I'm just the sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    OK, thanks. I'm somewhat interested in the weekly event if it gets a nice collection i.e. omnibus). Actually, I'm also interested in the Batman and Earth 2 weeklies, also.
    DO NOT BUY WORLDS END!!! Ive been following Earth 2 since the beginning, and the weekly managed to destroy every single thing I liked about the series in the first 4 issues.
    Justice, Like Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    DO NOT BUY WORLDS END!!! Ive been following Earth 2 since the beginning, and the weekly managed to destroy every single thing I liked about the series in the first 4 issues.
    Oh, man, really? That sucks. I read the series during Robinson's run and really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    unfortunately have to agree with this statement.