View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

    45 9.26%
  • Deluxe

    197 40.53%
  • Omnibus

    190 39.09%
  • Absolute

    111 22.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 962 of 962 FirstFirst ... 462862912952958959960961962
Results 14,416 to 14,425 of 14425
  1. #14416
    Fantastic Member Dick Grayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Yokohama, Japan
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Yes I thought about this later after I posted and I agree. I've made similar comments about Sandman and all the various incarnations they've gone thru. Heck, I think they might have been the first "annotated" editions DC did.

    I still think we see an Absolute DK3 sooner rather than later, which would probably be followed by a deluxe. That's my guess anyway.
    I agree. And once there’s an absolute of DK3 (maybe with Last Crusade thrown in too), there’ll be some omnibus including all the DK stuff... before another sequel gets announced and the process repeats!

  2. #14417
    Mighty Member Clark_Kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smallville, KS
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    I agree. And once there’s an absolute of DK3 (maybe with Last Crusade thrown in too), there’ll be some omnibus including all the DK stuff... before another sequel gets announced and the process repeats!
    I haven't read DK3 yet (just ordered it last night from IST), but now that you mention it...I would love a Miller omni like that. Last Crusade, DKR, DKSA, DK3, in chronological order. That could be sweet.

    Has Miller ever confirmed All Star as being the same universe? Or is that just the fan theory? If it's officially part of things, toss it in there too.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

  3. #14418
    Mighty Member Clark_Kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smallville, KS
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Anyone pick up the Catwoman by Balent book yet? I ordered it with DK3, but they won't be here until Tuesday. I was curious about paper quality. These stories were really fun (especially when it wasn't roped into a crossover) so I look forward to reading them again.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

  4. #14419
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Anyone pick up the Catwoman by Balent book yet? I ordered it with DK3, but they won't be here until Tuesday. I was curious about paper quality. These stories were really fun (especially when it wasn't roped into a crossover) so I look forward to reading them again.
    Yes I picked it up this week, its printed on glossy paper (like the Robin/Nightwing/Batgirl collections)

  5. #14420
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    5,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Dan DiDio will be there. Anything you guys want me to ask him?
    Ask him about Man of Tomorrow Book One...the collections for Post-Byrne Stern/Jurgens/Ordway Superman comics up to Death/Return and that might pick up afterward through to the Fall of Metropolis in 1994.

    http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/26/d...llections-for/

    http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...orrow-book-one

    We get Balent Catwoman trades (and every other 90s Batman run it seems (which is great for my Batman side of fandom)), but not these for Superman? Really DC?

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Looks like DC are just going to take that planned line of Man of Tomorrow books and send them straight out as an Exile omnibus.
    Except you don't get the rest of the Stern/Jurgens/Ordway run!
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; Today at 07:09 AM.
    Thank you America for voting for change.

  6. #14421
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    5,580

    Default

    Someone might ask Didio or someone about where Morrison's Multiversity Too & Batman Black and White are? He's announced work since those were announced, but we haven't seen these yet. Not even a word I've heard on them since announced in 2015. Not a word from any DC official on their progress or release.

    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/07...es-of-original
    Thank you America for voting for change.

  7. #14422
    Mighty Member Vilynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Someone might ask Didio or someone about where Morrison's Multiversity Too & Batman Black and White are? He's announced work since those were announced, but we haven't seen these yet. Not even a word I've heard on them since announced in 2015. Not a word from any DC official on their progress or release.

    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/07...es-of-original
    Probably not happening for a long time, if at all. I have no idea why. Multiversity went over great! Maybe they're waiting for this big Rebirth mystery to blow over before they bring that back into the fold.

  8. #14423
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    5,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Probably not happening for a long time, if at all. I have no idea why. Multiversity went over great! Maybe they're waiting for this big Rebirth mystery to blow over before they bring that back into the fold.
    I think they happen at some point. Happen or not, they deserve a public update.
    Thank you America for voting for change.

  9. #14424
    I am the law Judge Dredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I think they happen at some point. Happen or not, they deserve a public update.
    DC does not keep the public updated about anything not sure why it would be different for Morrison. Look at All-Star Batman announcements and solicits that then disappear, but we will hear of it when Morrison is done with the graphic novels and then they will solicit/announce it. If they did it now they would just deal with questions about it over and over.

  10. #14425
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arkham, Mass (lol no)
    Posts
    5,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    DC does not keep the public updated about anything not sure why it would be different for Morrison. Look at All-Star Batman announcements and solicits that then disappear, but we will hear of it when Morrison is done with the graphic novels and then they will solicit/announce it. If they did it now they would just deal with questions about it over and over.
    I agree, but I was just miffed that when Arkham Asylum 2 was announced: no mention of these two. "They're coming" would have been something. A tad odd to me to just totally ignore them at SDCC.
    Thank you America for voting for change.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •