View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
521. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

49 9.40%
  • Deluxe

209 40.12%
  • Omnibus

206 39.54%
  • Absolute

119 22.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1096 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 965969961046108610921093109410951096
Results 16,426 to 16,431 of 16431

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I've read it as a sort of newbie almost a decade ago and I would lie if I said I wasn't confused but thrilled at the same time. Generally speaking Johns is pretty accessible and I think you only need to know the events of Identity crisis to have a a good start for this.
    Now as for Identity crisis, it's a mixed bag. Lots of people hate it but just as many people loved it when it came out and I think it's much more enjoyable if you are not already familiar with the characters.
    But even if you don't want to read Identity crisis (readily available in multiple formats) you should read a plot summary before you go into Infinite Crisis.
    I'm gonna put it on the maybe list.

I'm thinking about getting the next omnibii: The flash by Manapul, Grayson, Batman and Robin, Batman by Morrison and Teen Titans by Johns (if I can find one for a normal price). On the maybe list: Infinite crisis, Gotham Sirens, Harley Quinn by Palmiotti, Green Lantern by Johns.

Is this a good list? Some I should ad or delete? Please let me know. I'm a total newbie with DC.

Question for those with JLI Omnibus what issues of Justice League Europe does it actually collect. I see 1 - 6 and 1 - 21 big difference so wondering what one is right.

I will buy the Sandman Omnibus Vol.3, but why are Winter's Edge #1 and #3 included in this volume but not Winter's Edge #2 ?

If I'm not mistaken Winter's Edge #2 is collected in the Death Deluxe Edition and the material from Winter's Edge #1 and #3 are already collected in Sandman Omnibus Volume 2.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I will buy the Sandman Omnibus Vol.3, but why are Winter's Edge #1 and #3 included in this volume but not Winter's Edge #2 ?

If I'm not mistaken Winter's Edge #2 is collected in the Death Deluxe Edition and the material from Winter's Edge #1 and #3 are already collected in Sandman Omnibus Volume 2.
    You're right, and I think the solicitation copy got that wrong. It's the story from Winter's Edge #2 that should be collected in the third omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Starro View Post
    You're right, and I think the solicitation copy got that wrong. It's the story from Winter's Edge #2 that should be collected in the third omnibus.
    Thanks for the confirmation ! Yeah I just hope it's a mistake, it seems to happen from time to time with DC sollicits lol.

Amazing Member

https://imgur.com/a/ehmchnG

Some photobait of the new Absolute Sandman Oveture