View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
492. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

46 9.35%
  • Deluxe

198 40.24%
  • Omnibus

193 39.23%
  • Absolute

112 22.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 978 of 978 FirstFirst ... 478878928968974975976977978
Results 14,656 to 14,659 of 14659

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I knew this thing was gonna be big, but it's ENORMOUS! So happy this is finally out.

Wow....that’s a gorgeous looking book. Very cool. I’ve never read JLI, but I’m tempted to pick this up.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I knew this thing was gonna be big, but it's ENORMOUS! So happy this is finally out.

Yeah, I got mine on Wednesday and it is huge. But it's very cool!
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Has a few blank pages to keep the book uniform. Also issue #18 has no number on the cover and
    just happens to be where the story is cut in half so an insert story could be told.
    Not sure why they never just pushed it to the back of issue #18 the first time they where laying
    out the book for trade.......... but every thing looks there and the book is fun to read.
    Really am enjoying these stories with better paper, most all my D C and Marvel books from the 80's are
    poor reading quality (not from lack of storing well) because of cheap news print paper and even cheaper inks.
    I could never enjoy reading them again after a few decades and was worried it might just be the quality of story
    and art, but these recent books I have been purchasing shows it is (for me) the poor browning paper and faded inks
    that kept me away.
    Last edited by My Two Cents; Yesterday at 04:54 PM.

Fantastic Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Yeah, I got mine on Wednesday and it is huge. But it's very cool!
    I'm hoping the sales are good enough that we get a volume 2 next year that would cover up to issue #60, and also the two miniseries "Formerly Known As The Justice League" and "I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League."