View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

    19 9.64%
  • Deluxe

    80 40.61%
  • Omnibus

    61 30.96%
  • Absolute

    65 32.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 2,086 to 2,092 of 2092
  1. #2086
    Senior Member ohmshalone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdjac0434 View Post
    Does anyone plan on picking up the new Flash omnibus that comes out tomorrow? And has anyone read the material and care to share your opinions?
    There's currently a sale on at IST for a Flash omnibus. Not sure if it's what you're referring to, but just thought I should let you know.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).
    Currently engaged! (Don't worry, I'll be getting her into comics soon enough. )

  2. #2087
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    There's currently a sale on at IST for a Flash omnibus. Not sure if it's what you're referring to, but just thought I should let you know.
    Yeah thats why I'm trying to figure out if I should pick it up.

  3. #2088
    Potato Therapist danmar85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    The dust jackets don't get ripped. Those Brodart covers are very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    I usually took off dust jackets when reading but now I keep them on and can read on any surface. Like a more rough desk outside or something.
    Thanks. That's what I figured. Out of curiosity Legion, would you be willing to post a pic or two of some of your books in mylar? I'm wondering what they look like on shelf and also laying around. Hope I'm not asking to much!

  4. #2089
    Senior Member Legion564's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Thanks. That's what I figured. Out of curiosity Legion, would you be willing to post a pic or two of some of your books in mylar? I'm wondering what they look like on shelf and also laying around. Hope I'm not asking to much!
    Not sure what angles you want but here are some. I don't have a shelf yet they're just stacked on my desk. They do get a little bit poofier though and I've been working on getting all the air out. IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpgIMAG0084.jpg
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

  5. #2090

    Default

    Curious about the Flash omnibus as well...or most DC SA omnibuses for that matter.
    I see a lot of praise for SA FF and ASM but I don't hear much about DC's classics.

  6. #2091
    Potato Therapist danmar85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Not sure what angles you want but here are some. I don't have a shelf yet they're just stacked on my desk. They do get a little bit poofier though and I've been working on getting all the air out.
    These are great. Thank you. You did a great job. I can't even tell they have mylar on them.

  7. #2092
    Senior Member Legion564's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    These are great. Thank you. You did a great job. I can't even tell they have mylar on them.
    They're just way shinier than usual but omnibus jackets are glossy to begin with. Some have dust marks from being rubbed next to each other so that's a nice thing to prevent so far.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •