View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

19 9.64%
  • Deluxe

80 40.61%
  • Omnibus

61 30.96%
  • Absolute

65 32.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 2,086 to 2,092 of 2092

Quote Originally Posted by kdjac0434 View Post
    Does anyone plan on picking up the new Flash omnibus that comes out tomorrow? And has anyone read the material and care to share your opinions?
    There's currently a sale on at IST for a Flash omnibus. Not sure if it's what you're referring to, but just thought I should let you know.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).
    Currently engaged! (Don't worry, I'll be getting her into comics soon enough. )

Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    There's currently a sale on at IST for a Flash omnibus. Not sure if it's what you're referring to, but just thought I should let you know.
    Yeah thats why I'm trying to figure out if I should pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    The dust jackets don't get ripped. Those Brodart covers are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    I usually took off dust jackets when reading but now I keep them on and can read on any surface. Like a more rough desk outside or something.
    Thanks. That's what I figured. Out of curiosity Legion, would you be willing to post a pic or two of some of your books in mylar? I'm wondering what they look like on shelf and also laying around. Hope I'm not asking to much!

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Thanks. That's what I figured. Out of curiosity Legion, would you be willing to post a pic or two of some of your books in mylar? I'm wondering what they look like on shelf and also laying around. Hope I'm not asking to much!
    Not sure what angles you want but here are some. I don't have a shelf yet they're just stacked on my desk. They do get a little bit poofier though and I've been working on getting all the air out. IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpgIMAG0084.jpg
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Curious about the Flash omnibus as well...or most DC SA omnibuses for that matter.
    I see a lot of praise for SA FF and ASM but I don't hear much about DC's classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Not sure what angles you want but here are some. I don't have a shelf yet they're just stacked on my desk. They do get a little bit poofier though and I've been working on getting all the air out.
    These are great. Thank you. You did a great job. I can't even tell they have mylar on them.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    These are great. Thank you. You did a great job. I can't even tell they have mylar on them.
    They're just way shinier than usual but omnibus jackets are glossy to begin with. Some have dust marks from being rubbed next to each other so that's a nice thing to prevent so far.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor