Page 5136 of 5197 FirstFirst ... 4136463650365086512651325133513451355136513751385139514051465186 ... LastLast
Results 77,026 to 77,040 of 77944
  1. #77026
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Ghandi? The guy with no hands and legs that became a millionare by selling books?
    Two isn't many.

  2. #77027
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Please don't call me a liar when you never back up your posts with researched evidence and primarily post emotional outbursts lashing out at other posters. Thanks
    The research has been posted again and again when people post the very falsehood you keep bringing up. You can't expect the rest of us to adapt to your own very special learning curve.

  3. #77028
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Inspiring, now I get all your defense of her. Check! Got It!
    Do you really hate the woman so much you are blind of how much strength this takes?

    Your hatred frightens me. It can lead to no good.

  4. #77029
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Inspiring, now I get all your defense of her. Check! Got It!
    But hey, Hillary's book is selling through the roof and her book tour is selling out. The very definition of being unpopular - not.

    Meanwhile, you're on the internet pretending to be an English aristocrat in a Japanese woman's body.

  5. #77030
    Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Tacoma, WA.
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    But hey, Hillary's book is selling through the roof and her book tour is selling out. The very definition of being unpopular - not.

    Meanwhile, you're on the internet pretending to be an English aristocrat in a Japanese woman's body.
    Now that's bizarre.

  6. #77031
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    9,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    If Paul Ryan beats Randy Bryce, then Wisconsin can pretty much stop saying a word about how Trump's victory was some kind of working class movement.
    Is that the steelworker that launched his campaign this summer? He has a pretty strong message so far. Another reason for Ryan to start sweating.
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

  7. #77032
    Queen Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Palace of Atlantica - North Jersey
    Posts
    11,967

    Default

    Widow of Indian man killed in suspected hate crime loses U.S. resident status following husband's death

    The widow of an Indian man killed in Kansas in a suspected hate crime is fighting to stay in the country after losing her resident status.

    Sunayana Dumala's husband Srinivas Kuchibhotla was fatally shot in February at Austin's Bar & Grill near Kansas City, and as a result she faced the possibility of being deported, the Kansas City Star reports.

    Dumala, who moved to the U.S. 10 years ago, told the outlet that before her husband was gunned-down they had applied for a green card on his work visa. She now has to start that process over.

    When she went to India for his funeral, she feared she wouldn't be able to return to the U.S.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

  8. #77033
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Is that the steelworker that launched his campaign this summer? He has a pretty strong message so far. Another reason for Ryan to start sweating.
    Pumping Ryan v Iron Stache sounds like something from the worst Pro Wrestling League, ever.

  9. #77034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Look at the poll of polls:



    The red line is his negative rating, the black his positive. There is a pretty clear correlation there. And it doesn't even matter if it's causality: It most likely is in Trump's head, and it will make him act that way more often.
    I'm still not following. If the red line, the disapproval rating, is peaking at "Nice Nazis" and "Daca," then how does that connote his approval ratings going up?

    By contrast, the black line, the approval rating, seems to remain about the same during those instances.

  10. #77035
    Incredible Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    I'm still not following. If the red line, the disapproval rating, is peaking at "Nice Nazis" and "Daca," then how does that connote his approval ratings going up?

    By contrast, the black line, the approval rating, seems to remain about the same during those instances.
    Ask a friend to help you read the chart, then.

  11. #77036
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    I'm still not following. If the red line, the disapproval rating, is peaking at "Nice Nazis" and "Daca," then how does that connote his approval ratings going up?

    By contrast, the black line, the approval rating, seems to remain about the same during those instances.
    The black line (approve) goes up after those statements were made and the red line (disapprove) goes down. His two highest approval ratings (39.7 and 39.5) happened right after the "both sides" and "DACA" announcements.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  12. #77037
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The research has been posted again and again when people post the very falsehood you keep bringing up. You can't expect the rest of us to adapt to your own very special learning curve.
    No it hasn't

  13. #77038
    Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    9,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The black line (approve) goes up after those statements were made and the red line (disapprove) goes down. His two highest approval ratings (39.7 and 39.5) happened right after the "both sides" and "DACA" announcements.
    this was the same during the campaign

    every time he says or does something horrible or indecent, his numbers go up among certain people

    I honestly do not trust most polls, its not like they "do" anything
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

    - Joe Kuharich

  14. #77039
    Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Tacoma, WA.
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Hurricane Jose is really a tropical storm, but the news continues to call it a hurricane. There is no there there unless we say so.

  15. #77040
    Mighty Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Two isn't many.
    Oh i am just pointing out better examples that i can think on top of my head, i am sure people who arent that into Hillary can think of better ones.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •