Page 5136 of 5197 FirstFirst ... 4136463650365086512651325133513451355136513751385139514051465186 ... LastLast
Results 77,026 to 77,040 of 77944

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Ghandi? The guy with no hands and legs that became a millionare by selling books?
    Two isn't many.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Please don't call me a liar when you never back up your posts with researched evidence and primarily post emotional outbursts lashing out at other posters. Thanks
    The research has been posted again and again when people post the very falsehood you keep bringing up. You can't expect the rest of us to adapt to your own very special learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Inspiring, now I get all your defense of her. Check! Got It!
    Do you really hate the woman so much you are blind of how much strength this takes?

Your hatred frightens me. It can lead to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Inspiring, now I get all your defense of her. Check! Got It!
    But hey, Hillary's book is selling through the roof and her book tour is selling out. The very definition of being unpopular - not.

Meanwhile, you're on the internet pretending to be an English aristocrat in a Japanese woman's body.

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    But hey, Hillary's book is selling through the roof and her book tour is selling out. The very definition of being unpopular - not.

Meanwhile, you're on the internet pretending to be an English aristocrat in a Japanese woman's body.
    Now that's bizarre.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    If Paul Ryan beats Randy Bryce, then Wisconsin can pretty much stop saying a word about how Trump's victory was some kind of working class movement.
    Is that the steelworker that launched his campaign this summer? He has a pretty strong message so far. Another reason for Ryan to start sweating.
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

Widow of Indian man killed in suspected hate crime loses U.S. resident status following husband's death

The widow of an Indian man killed in Kansas in a suspected hate crime is fighting to stay in the country after losing her resident status.

Sunayana Dumala's husband Srinivas Kuchibhotla was fatally shot in February at Austin's Bar & Grill near Kansas City, and as a result she faced the possibility of being deported, the Kansas City Star reports.

Dumala, who moved to the U.S. 10 years ago, told the outlet that before her husband was gunned-down they had applied for a green card on his work visa. She now has to start that process over.

When she went to India for his funeral, she feared she wouldn't be able to return to the U.S.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Is that the steelworker that launched his campaign this summer? He has a pretty strong message so far. Another reason for Ryan to start sweating.
    Pumping Ryan v Iron Stache sounds like something from the worst Pro Wrestling League, ever.

Look at the poll of polls:

The red line is his negative rating, the black his positive. There is a pretty clear correlation there. And it doesn't even matter if it's causality: It most likely is in Trump's head, and it will make him act that way more often.
    I'm still not following. If the red line, the disapproval rating, is peaking at "Nice Nazis" and "Daca," then how does that connote his approval ratings going up?

By contrast, the black line, the approval rating, seems to remain about the same during those instances.

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    I'm still not following. If the red line, the disapproval rating, is peaking at "Nice Nazis" and "Daca," then how does that connote his approval ratings going up?

By contrast, the black line, the approval rating, seems to remain about the same during those instances.
    Ask a friend to help you read the chart, then.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post

The black line (approve) goes up after those statements were made and the red line (disapprove) goes down. His two highest approval ratings (39.7 and 39.5) happened right after the "both sides" and "DACA" announcements.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member

The research has been posted again and again when people post the very falsehood you keep bringing up. You can't expect the rest of us to adapt to your own very special learning curve.
    No it hasn't

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The black line (approve) goes up after those statements were made and the red line (disapprove) goes down. His two highest approval ratings (39.7 and 39.5) happened right after the "both sides" and "DACA" announcements.
    this was the same during the campaign

every time he says or does something horrible or indecent, his numbers go up among certain people

I honestly do not trust most polls, its not like they "do" anything
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Hurricane Jose is really a tropical storm, but the news continues to call it a hurricane. There is no there there unless we say so.

Two isn't many.
    Oh i am just pointing out better examples that i can think on top of my head, i am sure people who arent that into Hillary can think of better ones.