Page 6096 of 6096 FirstFirst ... 5096559659966046608660926093609460956096
Results 91,426 to 91,431 of 91431
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    I think Wilson is in the same ballpark, but then I am biased.

And many people are just mainlining the Fox News coolaide to the point where the information on him is being dismissed as Fake News.
    Wilson was a pretty vile person. The man personally fired all the black postal supervisors at the time and acted like people wanting to know why were the unreasonable ones. To get to people who were possibly worse human beings you need to go back to the 1860's. Johnson, Jackson, and Pierce rank pretty high on the terrible human beings scale.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Trump is seriously losing it.

Seriously, this and his other tweets, it's just lost it.

Also, this...

Of course Trump would have answered differently. Because modesty is an alien concept to him, as is empathy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Whether he is the worst President in History will have to wait until we see how much devastation he causes to this country.
    But there can be no doubt that he is the worst person to ever sit in the Oval Office.
    A truly vile man. You have to wonder about the mindset of people who still support him.
    The funny thing about Trump to me is I think he literally only does things that benefit him. I honestly believe if he was in his 2nd term and found himself with a Democratic majority in both Houses he'd flip in a second and buddy up with Pelosi and and Schumer and start passing a Democratic agenda and tell the Republicans they blew it. I also think if the Republicans were half way competent law makers he'd willingly destroy the country. He'll go down as a horrible person, but I think circumstances will dictate A LOT of how his Presidential Legacy is received.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    The funny thing about Trump to me is I think he literally only does things that benefit him. I honestly believe if he was in his 2nd term and found himself with a Democratic majority in both Houses he'd flip in a second and buddy up with Pelosi and and Schumer and start passing a Democratic agenda and tell the Republicans they blew it. I also think if the Republicans were half way competent law makers he'd willingly destroy the country. He'll go down as a horrible person, but I think circumstances will dictate A LOT of how his Presidential Legacy is received.
    I highly doubt that, he might be generally clueless but he knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Nah, it's a reference to The Simpsons. When Home thinks Bart is gay, he randomly blames Marge for letting him wear a swimsuit instead of underwear sometimes as the cause.
    Oh I see! LOL!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I highly doubt that, he might be generally clueless but he knows which side his bread is buttered on.
    See and I don't think he really gives a shit about the Republican Party. He's not a politician and he's not going to take a typical politicians career path after this. He's going to do what he used to do with a higher profile. I think if he was in he

a) decided he wasn't running for a 2nd term
    b) already in a 2nd term

and the Democrats took power he would just go a long with whatever they wanted so he could take credit for it. Right now Republicans are the majority and he has to deal with Republicans and has the GOP in his administration. He has no problem tossing people out. He's not like Bush or someone who has to play nice with Republicans or be a pariah after this. If he thinks the Democrats will be successful and he'll look good for working with them, he's going to.

I really believer he views being perceived as a winner as the most important thing for him. And if he ever perceived the Republicans as losers, he'd abandon them in a second.
    Last edited by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE; Today at 11:27 AM.