Page 6103 of 6103 FirstFirst ... 5103560360036053609360996100610161026103
Results 91,531 to 91,536 of 91536

So Trump is such a dolt, or thinks his followers are so stupid (he might be right there), that he thinks the Russian Investigation is being done by the FBI tip line and the South Florida field office.
    Pathetic how little he understands about how the Government operates. Really the least qualified person to ever be President.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    My personal belief for myself is that I'd advise people in my life don't own guns unless you really need them (at real high risk, genuine victim, avid hunter, etc). But yeah, I've seen so many drift to guns (rightly or wrongly) because of real experiences in their life with crime or etc.
    I think she mean taking up arms because those types of right wingers exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I'm not sure many people were fooled. It seemed like people saw through the troll net, but asked for his resignation anyway.
    Politics is a morally grey dirty business. They were likely pushed into a morton's fork position.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So Trump is such a dolt, or thinks his followers are so stupid (he might be right there), that he thinks the Russian Investigation is being done by the FBI tip line and the South Florida field office.
    Pathetic how little he understands about how the Government operates. Really the least qualified person to ever be President.
    I work with 3 of his followers. they do believe it. they regurgitated his condemnation of the FBI during a gun debate, this afternoon. I just pretended to not hear them.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I think Trump knows just enough to be dangerous. He’s just feeding bullshit to his dumber than dirt followers who treat every word that comes out of his mouth as gospel and just plain don’t know any better.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I work with 3 of his followers. they do believe it. they regurgitated his condemnation of the FBI during a gun debate, this afternoon. I just pretended to not hear them.
    I've encountered a few. Sometimes I wonder if they just have to regurgitate talking points that they think make good arguments but are actually ignorant bull poop. Hard to know if they believe it or jyst scared to admit how weak their side is. Happens here sometimes.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Trump endorsed Mitt Romney....go figure.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.