1. #61801
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    I don't think Lex Luthor could come up with a budget as evil as the Trump budget.

    And Lex would spend a vast majority of his budget trying to kill an illegal alien and his teenage cousin.

  2. #61802
    Incredible Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    It looks like McDonald's global chief communications officer is former Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...cks_trump.html

    That is a "nice" way to abuse your position.

  3. #61803
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    8,334

    Default

    It's a funny tweet but I wouldn't be surprised if heads will roll over that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Russia's Bad Health Care System Is Getting Worse

    Now, what is there to like about Russia? Not much.

    That sounds like a nightmare.
    Yikes. Doesn't sound like much has changed there under Putin. Rachel Maddow had a graphic on how France, a much smaller country, has twice the GDP that Russia has. Then consider that California alone :

    If States were Countries, California would be France
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

  4. #61804
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    That is a "nice" way to abuse your position.
    Unlike the people in the Whitehouse who are abusing their powers in the most not-nice ways they think they can get away with. If the worst the other side does is say mean things, there's no comparison to the people who will die and the few that have already died thanks to the Horror Circus currently going on. As it is I'm still waiting for the uproar that happened when Obama killed a US terrorist to show up since Trump killed that terrorist's daughter (Still a Citizen as far as I know). Or is it fine to condemn a Black Democratic president when an avowed terrorist is killed on his watch, but not Trump with a little girl as well as other women and children in an ultimately failed raid?

    The World may never know.

  5. #61805
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    It's a funny tweet but I wouldn't be surprised if heads will roll over that.



    Yikes. Doesn't sound like much has changed there under Putin. Rachel Maddow had a graphic on how France, a much smaller country, has twice the GDP that Russia has. Then consider that California alone :

    If States were Countries, California would be France
    Canada and Australia have a larger GDP then Russia and those countries have a fraction of the population Russia has.

    https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...s-than-russia/

  6. #61806
    Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    It looks like McDonald's global chief communications officer is former Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...cks_trump.html

    That is a "nice" way to abuse your position.
    In a world where Trump's "policies" are going to kill thousands, this is what you are worried about?

    Really?

    Your priorities are all messed up, man.

  7. #61807
    Queen Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Palace of Atlantica - North Jersey
    Posts
    10,748

    Default

    Who Wins and Loses in Trump’s Proposed Budget

    Increases:

    Veterans Affairs +6%

    Homeland Security +7%

    Defense +10%

    Bottom four decreases:

    Environmental Protection Agency –31%

    State and other development programs –29%

    Agriculture –21%

    Labor –21%
    Original join date: 11/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library

  8. #61808
    Incredible Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    In a world where Trump's "policies" are going to kill thousands, this is what you are worried about?

    Really?

    Your priorities are all messed up, man.
    People should not get on his level.

    Also who is to say I cant condemn Trump actions as well as this guy actions?
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-16-2017 at 09:26 AM.

  9. #61809
    Incredible Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Who Wins and Loses in Trump’s Proposed Budget

    Increases:

    Veterans Affairs +6%

    Homeland Security +7%

    Defense +10%

    Bottom four decreases:

    Environmental Protection Agency –31%

    State and other development programs –29%

    Agriculture –21%

    Labor –21%
    Let me help you Tami, here is a list of agencies that would be eliminated under Trump budget.
    https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/stat...35370188603394

    It goes from the African Development Foundation to something called Woodrow Wilson international Center for Scholars.

  10. #61810
    Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    People should not get on his level.

    Also who is to say I cant condemn Trump actions as well as this guy actions?
    A stupid little message on a twitter account cannot even -compare- to what trump is doing.

    That is skyscaper heights ABOVE that still.

  11. #61811
    Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    895

    Default

    A Fox News Poll released Wednesday shows that Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Planned Parenthood, ObamaCare, and Vice President Mike Pence are all viewed more favorably than President Trump.

    The poll of 1,008 registered voters was conducted March 12 to 14. It found that 43 percent approve and 51 percent disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president, with 30 percent strongly approving and 45 percent strongly disapproving. Respondents were also asked to say if they had a favorable or unfavorable opinion of several people, groups, and items, and Sanders came out on top, with 61 percent having a favorable reaction and 32 percent unfavorable, followed by Planned Parenthood (57 percent favorable, 32 percent unfavorable); ObamaCare (50 percent favorable, 47 percent unfavorable); and Pence (47 percent favorable, 43 percent unfavorable). Only 44 percent had a favorable view of Trump, while 53 percent had an unfavorable view.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...care-plan.html

  12. #61812
    Incredible Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    A stupid little message on a twitter account cannot even -compare- to what trump is doing.

    That is skyscaper heights ABOVE that still.
    again people should not get on his level on insults, but are also right that this is pointless.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-16-2017 at 09:51 AM.

  13. #61813
    Astonishing Member Malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Freeville, NY
    Posts
    3,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I don't think Lex Luthor could come up with a budget as evil as the Trump budget.

    And Lex would spend a vast majority of his budget trying to kill an illegal alien and his teenage cousin.
    But Lex Luthor looked "Presidential" when he led the fight against the alien invaders.

  14. #61814
    Incredible Member mojotastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Also I bring some good news about the world that i hope uplift people.

    U.K. Carbon Emissions Fall to Levels From 1894, This shows a record-breaking 52% drop in coal use. The CO2 emissions dispelled amounted to 381 million tons.

    https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis...41b1-303476449

    This is great.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-16-2017 at 10:00 AM.

  15. #61815
    Don't Panic! BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    A Fox News Poll released Wednesday shows that Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Planned Parenthood, ObamaCare, and Vice President Mike Pence are all viewed more favorably than President Trump.
    We should be enjoying a President Sanders right about now. *Sigh*
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •