So this the one and only source Trump had about the wire tap BS.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/judge-...ews-net-worth/

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Is it anything like what is going on in Europe?
    Like an ultra national party that want to kick out migrants? no we dont have that, we barely get illegal migrants, the only ones who come come here are only passing through so they can get to central America.

What we have is a problem with corruption and lobbying these are the thing that make people worry the most, so basically if a candidate says he will fight corruption then that candidate has a high chance to get elected, right now we are 11 months before the election and the different parties havent presented their candidates but some people have already said they will run.

Right now the most Trump like candidate we have is the ex-attorney general who is a conservative, he is known for putting in jail a lot of government officials who have committed acts of corruption and this April 1 there will be a march against the corruption and he with the president of the center democratic (a center-right part) will be the head of the march.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-17-2017 at 07:08 PM.

I will try to focus more on the candidate than the party he is, still i dont like the conservative party stance on some social issues, for example they are against same sex marriage, something that people can do now, normally this would cause them to look bad in a first world country but recent polls (2016) show that only 43% of people support same sex marriage while the other 57% dont, which is better than the last time in 2012 where only 27% support it, is clear we are moving forward and i am happy with that.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-17-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    If only more people had realized that voting and campaigning for Hillary could have prevented serious damage from being done to this country and this world.
    On the other side of that coin, HRC could have run a better than "Minor League" campaign instead of hoping that everyone but Hillary Clinton would show up and save the day.

Realizing that she needed to sell working class voters on that she actually cared about jobs too wouldn't have hurt either.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its almost comical that Trump's flunkies in his party told the press , "We can't defend the coal miners paying for PBS each year ..." Trying to put it that Trump was all about helping them. Then cuts programs to fucking help them. Its the most insane deal ever.

I half expect Trump flunkies to tell folks next , "Look , we can't expect for folks to pay for seniors Meals on Wheels..." Then passes a new healthcare law that raises their medication costs.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Shep Smith just responded to Trump blaming FOX News for his belief that the British wiretapped him for President Obama, and DAMN did Shep get salty.
    I'd say that Smith all but saying FNC's morning show was not "News" was the most interesting part of that entire bit.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    On the other side of that coin, HRC could have run a better than "Minor League" campaign instead of hoping that everyone but Hillary Clinton would show up and save the day.

Realizing that she needed to sell working class voters on that she actually cared about jobs too wouldn't have hurt either.
    Says the guy who was so convinced Trump wouldn't have a hope of winning that he wouldn't have to even consider things like who he'd nominate for SCOTUS. I wish people could stop pretending her campaign was the only important factor in what went down, since more and more Russian collusion is being uncovered from during the election for just one example.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Im hoping a candidate tells the coal miners to drop dead or move on

Id prefer the first one

go ahead, keep sucking down your Keystone and chewing on your Oxy you buy with your dwindling welfare checks
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

Id prefer the first one

go ahead, keep sucking down your Keystone and chewing on your Oxy you buy with your dwindling welfare checks

You can see them all now realizing ...boy we got played. We got played so hard. Its insane to watch how Trump screwed over the coal miners and low income voters.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Got this on my phone, Trump and Spicer have Britain and Germany completely confused. Will get more info soon.

Trump baffles Britain and Germany
    Yeah, the general idea here is that Trump is a buffoon, and that Merkel managed to do what she set out to do.

It is still absolutely confusing to people here how he became president.

"Why sits the village idiot on the throne?"

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    I will try to focus more on the candidate than the party he is, still i dont like the conservative party stance on some social issues, for example they are against same sex marriage, something that people can do now, normally this would cause them to look bad in a first world country but recent polls (2016) show that only 43% of people support same sex marriage while the other 57% dont, which is better than the last time in 2012 where only 27% support it, is clear we are moving forward and i am happy with that.
    If you're referring to the United States, you might want to check again...
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/117328/marriage.aspx

Right now, it's in the 6 out of 10 in the U.S. support same sex marriage. That statistic is almost certainly going to trend even further in support of same sex marriage over time, as 3 out of 4 millenials support it.

It's quickly becoming a losing issue for social conservatives. What with their predictions of Biblical Armageddon and the fury of the Lord reigning down upon civilization after the Obergefell v. Hodges ruling not coming true and all.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

Id prefer the first one

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You can see them all now realizing ...boy we got played. We got played so hard. Its insane to watch how Trump screwed over the coal miners and low income voters.
    10 bucks say they'll:

A.) Blame Obama.

B.) Rationalize it away.

C.) Republicans: "USA! USA! USA!" Coal Miners: *CHEER!*

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Says the guy who was so convinced Trump wouldn't have a hope of winning that he wouldn't have to even consider things like who he'd nominate for SCOTUS. I wish people could stop pretending her campaign was the only important factor in what went down, since more and more Russian collusion is being uncovered from during the election for just one example.
    If I said she was weak in the general, who was going to win if not Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    If you're referring to the United States, you might want to check again...
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/117328/marriage.aspx

Right now, it's in the 6 out of 10 in the U.S. support same sex marriage. That statistic is almost certainly going to trend even further in support of same sex marriage over time, as 3 out of 4 millenials support it.

It's quickly becoming a losing issue for social conservatives. What with their predictions of Biblical Armageddon and the fury of the Lord reigning down upon civilization after the Obergefell v. Hodges ruling not coming true and all.
    No no no, I am not talking about the USA, i am talking about my country in South America, i call them conservatives because that is the name of the party "The conservatives"

South America is not any jewel of progressive policies, only 6 countries have allowed same sex marriage, 3 have banned them, other 3 dont recognize and in 1 of it is illegal.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-17-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I wish people could stop pretending her campaign was the only important factor in what went down, since more and more Russian collusion is being uncovered from during the election for just one example.
    Again... If you didn't even bother to show up in one state you lost during the primary and rarely showed up in another you lost during the primary, I am going to need to see Ivan Drago holding a ballot box before "Interference" actually starts to get anywhere close to the damage that plain old "Not Bothering To Show Up" did.