For the folks who took note of Smith...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If I said she was weak in the general, who was going to win if not Trump?
    You posted often when SCOTUS picks were brought up that there was no way Trump would win, so you didn't even have to consider the possibility. That doesn't sound like someone convinced that Hillary was going to lose, and you weren't the only one to hold such opinions.

Again... If you didn't even bother to show up in one state you lost during the primary and rarely showed up in another you lost during the primary, I am going to need to see Ivan Drago holding a ballot box before "Interference" actually starts to get anywhere close to the damage that plain old "Not Bothering To Show Up" did.
    Because we all know how fair your standard of evidence is when it comes to Clinton, especially when others do the exact same negative things she did or even worse with excuses like 'Businessman' and the like to pass off the hypocrisy of the double standard. I'm of the opinion that to deliberately ignore and discredit all the thumbs on the scales of the last election is to blind oneself to reality, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

5 actually, French Guyana doesnt count as a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Because we all know how fair your standard of evidence is when it comes to Clinton, especially when others do the exact same negative things she did or even worse with excuses like 'Businessman' and the like to pass off the hypocrisy of the double standard. I'm of the opinion that to deliberately ignore and discredit all the thumbs on the scales of the last election is to blind oneself to reality, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
    If you have evidence that she actually set foot in Wisconsin during the general, I would be interested in seeing it.

Otherwise, the map of exactly how Trump won Wisconsin looks very much like the map of how Walker won -

- Election
    - Recall
    - A Second Term

If someone has a reason that pattern would not logically repeat itself in a state a presidential candidate never set foot in during a general(in addition to losing said state in the primary), that would be interesting.

Proof that foreign intervention played anything close to an equal role would also be interesting.

Wrong thread.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

So yeah Tami if you read this, that is basically why the next election in my country are going to be "establishment vs anti-establishment" people are just tired of the corruption down here, we need someone who actually is able to crush corruption.

I'm of the opinion that to deliberately ignore and discredit all the thumbs on the scales of the last election is to blind oneself to reality, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
    I still hold this opinion, and I'm sure voter suppression, Comey, the Media and more thumbs were on those scales.

I still hold this opinion, and I'm sure voter suppression, Comey, the Media and more thumbs were on those scales.
    Sure. Those things account for a statewide voting pattern repeating itself almost exactly in a state where someone did not campaign during a general election.

I'm sure Comey and the media set up a long game making sure Walker's election numbers would be in place.

Turkey relations with the EU are going south.

First we have Turkey interior minister has threatened to blow the mind of Europe by sending 15.000 refugees per month.
    http://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-threat.../28375772.html

This goes against the deal the EU-Turkey had signed last year to lessen the flow of migrants coming to the EU.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...efugee-deal-qa

This would be a logistical nightmare for any president/Pm in the EU.

It seem like Turkey is using refugees and migrants as a weapon against Europe and it shows, Turkey forced one of the biggest aid group to shut down their operation in the country leaving 360.000 refugees without the care they need, the name of the aid group is mercy corps.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ut-operations/
    https://noticias.terra.com.co/los-tr...belhep1ru.html

And now Erdogan is calling turks "the future of Europe", telling them to have big families so they can outnumber native europeans, it seems he is trying to stir nationalism sentiments so he can get more chances in the referendum in April.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/w...of-europe.html
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-17-2017 at 10:13 PM.

Sure. Those things account for a statewide voting pattern repeating itself almost exactly in a state where someone did not campaign during a general election.

I'm sure Comey and the media set up a long game making sure Walker's election numbers would be in place.
    I'm glad to know nothing outside of Wisconsin mattered to you, it explains so much.

Incredible Member

Turkey's doxxing Europe?

I'm glad to know nothing outside of Wisconsin mattered to you, it explains so much.
    Look...

If folks want to present even remotely plausible ways that it is not voting patterns repeating themselves in places where someone did not show up and do the campaigning they should have but some other elements that actually created the outcome, great.

In order to do so, those folks are going to have to be able to minimize what even President Obama has pointed to being the case.

BANNED

Look, she had polls, lots of them, pretty much all of them, telling her she would win those states (primaries not being generals and all that), so she decided to go for the long game and try to turn the South blue for elections to come. If the FBI had not sabotaged her at the last minute, it likely would have worked and we would be praising her as a visionary now for turning Georgia blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    ...He is seriously telling that he is the most popular president or somesuch craziness.

Also

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    "I don't shake hands. Especially with someone who has all those German germs."