Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

You hear the conservatives going on and on and on about Soros, and then we have this guy here, whose behind the biggest wave of misinformation of the modern time, who supports neonazis and Trump, and all the Soros-screamers are quiet like mice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    You hear the conservatives going on and on and on about Soros, and then we have this guy here, whose behind the biggest wave of misinformation of the modern time, who supports neonazis and Trump, and all the Soros-screamers are quiet like mice.
    Frankly, I don't think those guys know who Soros is. Heck, I don't know who he is and I've been baldfacedly accused of not only serving him but worshiping him like the one true god, all because I despise the Trump administration. The only time I even hear the name is when dealing with alt-right nutters, who are probably just parroting whatever they heard on some armpit of the internet.
    But, no, seriously, who is that guy? I really should look him up, since apparently he's my secret dark lord and master.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Saw an article that said "President Resigns" got excited and saw it was Uber.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Saw an article that said "President Resigns" got excited and saw it was Uber.
    'Fake News!' .... at least you had a few seconds of hope.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And who does Trump have to blame for all that chaos? That would be....Trump.

Clearly those women have no intention of giving that restaurant a second chance, despite all the amends made by the establishment. I can't say I blame them, nor would I hold that against them, if I'd been treated that shabbily, NO amount of contrition would get me back in that place.
    Then we're all doomed. No one can ever be forgiven for even the smallest offense. I guess we'll all hide in our separate cubby holes and wait for the end.

Unless you have a better idea.
    Last edited by Malvolio; 03-19-2017 at 10:48 PM.

WEll, yeah.

He's not (((Soros)))

People can do whatever they want with their money.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yeah, I heard about that yesterday. Sadly, the paranoia is real, because ICE would target people as sure as the sun sets in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Then we're all doomed. No one can ever be forgiven for even the smallest offense. I guess we'll all hide in our separate cubby holes and wait for the end.

I'm not saying everyone should go that route, in fact, I hope that isn't the case, but for those women, they made the choice to turn their backs on that place. Again, I don't blame them for their decision.

Democrats May Be Botching This Supreme Court Confirmation Fight

Heading into Neil Gorsuch’s hearing, it’s unclear how they plan to land blows on Donald Trump’s conservative court pick. I suspect Dems don't have a constructive plan and will fuck this up.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Trump’s Budget Will Make America Weak, Sick & Stupid

“We all want to Make America Great Again. But that won’t happen until we first Make America Smart Again.” Problem is, the GOP doesn't want smart Americans because they'd reject Republican policies quick, fast and in one hell of a hurry.

White House Admits Trump ‘Insurance For Everybody’ Guarantee Isn’t Going To Happen

White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself. Well, Mick, what IS the deal?

House Intel Chair: Trump Administration Documents Don’t Back Up Wiretap Claim

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said information provided by the Department of Justice contained no proof of Trump’s unsubstantiated claim. Gee whiz, what a shock.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    People can do whatever they want with their money.
    That's actually not true.

BANNED

So... which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post

Let alone that Trump did not create that line of reasoning, and I certainly heard it said out loud before he ever decided to run.

BANNED

Dis gon' get good:

New York attorney general hires top corruption watchdog to challenge Trump

Attorney General Eric Scheiderman, a Democrat, tapped prosecutor Howard Master to serve as senior enforcement counsel and work on cases involving Trump and his administration, as well as other high-level public corruption cases, reported the Wall Street Journal.

Master previously served under former Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, who was fired last week after refusing the president’s order to resign along with 46 others appointed by former President Barack Obama.

Scheiderman sued Trump in 2013 for fraud related to his Trump University real estate courses, which the president agreed to settle for $25 million shortly after his election.
    Back when the Trump U case was going on, Trump tweeted homophobic comments about Scheiderman wearing eye liner several times. Expect a whole bunch of 3 am tweet storms.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Ryan: More help for older people needed in GOP health bill

With everybody and their grandparents hating "Trumpcare" and it's passage anything but a done deal, NOW Eddie Munster develops a conscience and wants to help the elderly, clearly a ploy to garner votes. What a slimy, scummy motherfucker.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    That's actually not true.
    ok then what about this, people can spend their money in whatever they want.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    ok then what about this, people can spend their money in whatever they want.
    How is that different, other than the grammar is poorer?

(Which is ok, seeing as English is not your first language, but I really don't see your point.)