Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post
    Avocado goes great with almost anything. There's even avocado ice-cream (which I haven't had, but that wouldn't disqualify it).
    this is an heresy of the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I really didn't know who this Sheriff Clarke guy was until I was reading this thread over a year ago. Then I'd happen to catch an appearance on TV here and there. How in the world does this maniac stay in office?
    Here is another scandal of his

http://fox6now.com/2014/07/07/fox6-i...clarke-others/

he had a woman falsely arrested to cover-up police brutality

Remember how Mike Pence claimed he knew nothing of Michael Flynn being dirty, and he was kept in the dark about his meetings with Russians, or work as a foreign agent?

Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings, of the House Oversight Committee, informed Mike Pence in a letter as far back as NOVEMBER that Flynn was dirty
    . And he kept the receipts.

VP Pence just got caught trying to play dumb. Which is just dumb, at that level of government.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Méndez View Post
    Avocado goes great with almost anything. There's even avocado ice-cream (which I haven't had, but that wouldn't disqualify it).
    I have had that, on a trip to Spain once. It was quite nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Twitter is glitching like crazy today. I hope it's not a hack or something.
    Shortly after Anthony Weiner started trending (for pleading guilty to sexting a 15 year old), Twitter went down completely.

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Where did you get that bullshit from? The same place you found that lying video that resulted in a terrorist attack at a women's health clinic?
    Sadly, he's better than Trump, Pence, or Ryan.

I am now depressed.

Cream of the crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    So has anyone brought up Lieberman's conflict of interest? Trump is a long time client of the law firm that Lieberman works for.

Doesn't anyone on Trump's staff know anything about government and ethics?
    Yeah, I brought that up awhile back when we were talking about Lieberman. While I think he would be good he's automatically disqualified as being Trump's lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Remember how Mike Pence claimed he knew nothing of Michael Flynn being dirty, and he was kept in the dark about his meetings with Russians, or work as a foreign agent?

Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings, of the House Oversight Committee, informed Mike Pence in a letter as far back as NOVEMBER that Flynn was dirty

VP Pence just got caught trying to play dumb. Which is just dumb, at that level of government.
    If Trump goes down, there's a strong chance Pence does, too. Ryan and a couple others might but will probably only be censured.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Well, well, well! Isn't THAT all kinds of special? So, it looks like Red Grant lied out his ass when he claimed ignorance about Flynn. How very interesting! But, yeah, Pence had to be dumber than a box of hammers to think he could have gotten away with that little deceit. Well, Mikey, as we all know from history, Agnew went first!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Here is another scandal of his

http://fox6now.com/2014/07/07/fox6-i...clarke-others/

he had a woman falsely arrested to cover-up police brutality
    Just to add, the brutality was that officers broke her neck. he still had her arrested to cover it up

BANNED

Well, that's it for Lieberman's brief moment being considered for the FBI spot:

Trump's top FBI pick once mocked Trump during 1999 comedy set

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Addendum: It won't be long before word of this revelation reaches Trump, if it hasn't already, and once the press gets ahold of the story, that'll be the first thing they'll ask him about. If Donnie thought he could escape the long shadow of Michael Flynn by going overseas, he's sadly mistaken.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 05-19-2017 at 11:20 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Cartoons of the Week

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Who's that in the cookie jar?

My money is on Kushner or Bannon.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    From Trump himself...
    Apparently when you read the Russian transcript, it lines up with that now famous picture of them all laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    From Trump himself...

Also, from Roger Stone...

His presidency might not survive his 9 day global trip. HE TOLD THE RUSSIANS FIRING COMEY WOULD BE THE END OF IT AND THEY WERE ALL SMILES.

He's delusional/mentally ill, and it's unraveling faster and faster because he's out of his mind. The GOP cannot prop him up, or play defense for him anymore, either, with the tape of McCarthy and Ryan admitting they KNEW Trump was getting money from Russians. He's too toxic, if they stick up for him now, they'll be tarred going into 2018, and the voters will be waiting with bags of feathers to finish the job.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.