Page 6920 of 6920 FirstFirst ... 5920642068206870691069166917691869196920
Results 103,786 to 103,788 of 103788

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Aren't you the poster who claimed that GODS OF EGYPT would have instantly become a good film if more POC people had been involved?

If that's true, are you also asserting that the trans-movie would be instantly good if it starred a trans actor?
    It clearly upsets you that the Black Panther movie you despise triumphed while whitewashed attempts like Ghost in the Shell failed. Does it scare you?

I think Ant-Man and the Wasp would be doing better at the box office right now with a WOC Wasp instead of a WASP Wasp. Prove me wrong.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

NYT reports that Trump was officially informed that Putin ordered the attack on our democracy to get him installed as POTUS two weeks before his inauguration. So all his denials were lies - and obstruction of justice.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Called me out when? About Progressives and Bernie? I only Ignore Paul (Mostly) and argue with WBE (only in relation to Bernie)
    Sometimes I have on Bernie Blinders, but I can be fair also when it comes to him.
    if not Bernie then what?

How am I not playing fair, on what? I told him to look deeper. Take off the Conservative Blinders, and look deeper. It's not just a comic page of bad guys doing evil things. I expect that in a comic. But in the post above I explain why it goes beyond that.
    You seem to be taking in the most literal way possible, in a "Storm has feats that allow her..." way, when that kind of thing seems to have been very far from the writer's mind and just wanted to go with allegorical symbolism.

The whole thing not even being real is a detail you might have wanted to add to those scans as it doesn't even matter in the same what Storm and Thor's powers are.
    Last edited by Carabas; Yesterday at 11:28 PM.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner