Page 6656 of 6708 FirstFirst ... 5656615665566606664666526653665466556656665766586659666066666706 ... LastLast
Results 99,826 to 99,840 of 100615
    Mighty Member

It's still weird that Trump invited NK to be a world super power.

I feel like that was something we weren't supposed to do.

Mighty Member

Also, if Corey Stewart wins in the primary today....man.

I'm already planning on giving it until 2020. If Trump wins in 2020, I think it's pretty much full nihilism after that. Fuck voting, fuck pretending any of us can facilitate any kind of change or have any say in our country's governing and most of all, fuck even paying attention to what these goons are doing to the country because it's pointless to just sit and watch shit you can't even effect.

America has 2+ years left to prove to me that any of this is even worth it. The facade of civic duty and democracy....what a fucking joke.

This country belongs to the rich, not us.

Trump lied so fast, he didn't even realize he lied.

Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Another reason CNN sucks...

Is always confused.....

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

Mighty Member

Leftist media attacking Trump = 14 extra votes for Trump in 2020.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Another reason CNN sucks...
    It sucks because he used a white board?

Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.

Me having some chocolate raisins = 10% more votes for Trump.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Mighty Member

Fuck this shit. None of it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post

Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.
    It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

You ever see them do this to Santorum?
    Is always confused.....

Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar

You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.

CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.

That's because they've been cowed by the cries of 'liberal bias' despite the conservatives being the one with their own network.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post

As he said, Cuomo would never try to pull that against a conservative. And honestly this shouldn’t be controversial. These are the same talking points that stifled Obamacare from being what it should have been. They largely rely on ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Me having some chocolate raisins = 10% more votes for Trump.
    Is this affirmative action against the nine chocolate raisins?

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Okay, serious question. Even if North Korea denuclearizes who is going to vacation there?
    Ha half of American’s favorite vacation spots are effectively third world countries with a couple of nice strips and beaches to distract from the walls that block off the ghettos the locals live in. Can see it now. “Yo bro me and the boys are packing up for during break in NK. Gonna fire cannons on the beach. Got some molle I can score?”

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    As he said, Cuomo would never try to pull that against a conservative. And honestly this shouldn’t be controversial. These are the same talking points that stifled Obamacare from being what it should have been. They largely rely on ignorance.
    Definitely.

That outfit make their bank off of the whole "D Vs. R" paradigm. You can tell by the number of times they have Stormy Daniels' lawyer on even though almost nothing has really happened in that case in a while.

Anyone that is seriously talking about the fact that there are potential solutions outside of that whole business as usual "D Vs. R" paradigm?

You can put you last money on that outfit going after it.

You just want this guy to walk into the frame...

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by numberthirty; 06-12-2018 at 04:10 PM.