Page 6656 of 6708 FirstFirst ... 5656615665566606664666526653665466556656665766586659666066666706 ... LastLast
Results 99,826 to 99,840 of 100615
  1. #99826
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    It's still weird that Trump invited NK to be a world super power.

    I feel like that was something we weren't supposed to do.

  2. #99827
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Also, if Corey Stewart wins in the primary today....man.

    I'm already planning on giving it until 2020. If Trump wins in 2020, I think it's pretty much full nihilism after that. Fuck voting, fuck pretending any of us can facilitate any kind of change or have any say in our country's governing and most of all, fuck even paying attention to what these goons are doing to the country because it's pointless to just sit and watch shit you can't even effect.

    America has 2+ years left to prove to me that any of this is even worth it. The facade of civic duty and democracy....what a fucking joke.

    This country belongs to the rich, not us.

  3. #99828

    Default

    Trump lied so fast, he didn't even realize he lied.

    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  4. #99829

    Default

    Another reason CNN sucks...

    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  5. #99830
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Leftist media attacking Trump = 14 extra votes for Trump in 2020.

  6. #99831
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Another reason CNN sucks...
    It sucks because he used a white board?

    Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

    Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

    The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

    Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

    I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.

  7. #99832
    Astonishing Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,375

    Default

    Me having some chocolate raisins = 10% more votes for Trump.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  8. #99833
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Fuck this shit. None of it is worth it.

  9. #99834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    It sucks because he used a white board?

    Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

    Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

    The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

    Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

    I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.
    It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

    You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

    CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

    You ever see them do this to Santorum?
    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  10. #99835
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

    You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

    CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

    You ever see them do this to Santorum?
    That's because they've been cowed by the cries of 'liberal bias' despite the conservatives being the one with their own network.

  11. #99836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    It sucks because he used a white board?

    Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

    Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

    The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

    Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

    I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.
    As he said, Cuomo would never try to pull that against a conservative. And honestly this shouldn’t be controversial. These are the same talking points that stifled Obamacare from being what it should have been. They largely rely on ignorance.

  12. #99837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Me having some chocolate raisins = 10% more votes for Trump.
    Is this affirmative action against the nine chocolate raisins?

  13. #99838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Okay, serious question. Even if North Korea denuclearizes who is going to vacation there?
    Ha half of American’s favorite vacation spots are effectively third world countries with a couple of nice strips and beaches to distract from the walls that block off the ghettos the locals live in. Can see it now. “Yo bro me and the boys are packing up for during break in NK. Gonna fire cannons on the beach. Got some molle I can score?”

  14. #99839
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

    You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

    CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

    You ever see them do this to Santorum?
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    As he said, Cuomo would never try to pull that against a conservative. And honestly this shouldn’t be controversial. These are the same talking points that stifled Obamacare from being what it should have been. They largely rely on ignorance.
    Definitely.

    That outfit make their bank off of the whole "D Vs. R" paradigm. You can tell by the number of times they have Stormy Daniels' lawyer on even though almost nothing has really happened in that case in a while.

    Anyone that is seriously talking about the fact that there are potential solutions outside of that whole business as usual "D Vs. R" paradigm?

    You can put you last money on that outfit going after it.

    You just want this guy to walk into the frame...

    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by numberthirty; 06-12-2018 at 04:10 PM.

  15. #99840

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •