Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I don't know that it was largely "Competition". They had a Republican who was running loudly on "Zig" in a "Zag" district.

You don't have any choice but to put resources into the race when that is the case.
    Well you can say the same thing with Roy Moore. You can only run against the competition you have. Both of these guys you can say are not ideal GOP candidates and made these races too close.

But, it is what it is. Still both deep red and competitive

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I have yet to meet a believer who doesn't take some part of the Bible literally.
    "Part" being the operative word.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Well you can say the same thing with Roy Moore. You can only run against the competition you have. Both of these guys you can say are not ideal GOP candidates and made these races too close.

But, it is what it is. Still both deep red and competitive
    I'd tend to disagree.

Moore was in a competitive race because of who he was/is outside of politics.

In this race, we have a guy running on "Right To Work" when the guy he is running to replace had donations coming in from unions. That has a tendency to make a race competitive, no matter who your opponent is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Ha, I'm glad they are winning. That's the point.
    I seriously doubt that "Antifa is winning" is anything but rhetoric designed to inflame the converted.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    I seriously doubt that "Antifa is winning" is anything but rhetoric designed to inflame the converted.
    You are probably right. Nazis are taking over the country, so...fuck it.

BANNED

Richard Spencer is a butthurt scaredy cat

he convinced himself that the "oppressed white masses" would rise up and join his crusade

they can't be bothered to get out of their basements or off their scooters

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Man, Tillerson is fighting back the tears.
    He also "forgot" to thank Trump.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Mighty Member

He already did that when the cabinet round table pledged fealty to Trump that one time.

He already did that when the cabinet round table pledged fealty to Trump that one time.
    You think he officially ran out of thanks to give?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar

You think he officially ran out of thanks to give?
    He ran out of something to give.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    "Part" being the operative word.
    And different believers think different parts are literally true.

But Atheist understand that, we are not litteralist just ask which part do people think are literal. And what all the parts say about God and those who believe in him.

Still, about a quarter of Americans do think it is..
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

Oh lord saw the clips of trump at the "wall prototypes" today talking about they need to be see through so we can see the other side. Might be cartels over there we need to see them.

And talking about how border crosser are like professional mountain climbers need to be higher to make sure they cant just hop on over.

The jokes are writing themselves on this California trip so far

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Well, I didn't mean him being a snowflake was a revelation I had to day, just commenting on the fact.

And when I say the racists own America, I meant the current administration. But still, 62 million people voted for them. that's a lot of people.
    Interesting. I didn't know people still didn't know he's the type to be a hypocrite given that he's whined a LOT on Social Media and prior to that on radio and other things so, to me at least, this is nothing new.

Ah, well now that's a different story. Yeah that's a lot of people, but a drop in the bucket compared to the number of people that live in the US. Let's be honest here, it's going to take years before all sorts of isms is gone, but you have to take one step at a time.

You are probably right. Nazis are taking over the country, so...fuck it.
    No, no they are not. For every one "Nazi" there's about a dozen or so people that will call them out. You're seeing the glass half empty right now, and that's never good. Look at all the young people that are standing up for things. Voices that are being heard, people are not blind to this, they're just not sure exactly what to do at times. Again, the US is still a younger nation compared to other larger and older ones, and we're going to have growing pains, just as they did, only I don't think we're going to embark on a 100 year war over it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Richard Spencer is a butthurt scaredy cat

he convinced himself that the "oppressed white masses" would rise up and join his crusade

they can't be bothered to get out of their basements or off their scooters
    Exactly! Thank you TheInvisibleMan, for that. And a lot of the "Oppressed White Masses" aren't even here in the states, they're outside and a number of them will either have to come around to terms with a new reality, or they will die out. Whichever comes first.

That or one day we'll all be dealing with Alien overloads. :P

Still was wishing he would have given him the middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He ran out of something to give.
    Place your bets, how long before we get a book from him?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Oh lord saw the clips of trump at the "wall prototypes" today talking about they need to be see through so we can see the other side. Might be cartels over there we need to see them.

And talking about how border crosser are like professional mountain climbers need to be higher to make sure they cant just hop on over.

The jokes are writing themselves on this California trip so far
    So I take it Stephen and Jimmy will have a field day this week?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So I take it Stephen and Jimmy will have a field day this week?
    Trump likens immigrants to ‘professional mountain climbers,’ bashes California during wall tour