Page 5567 of 5607 FirstFirst ... 456750675467551755575563556455655566556755685569557055715577 ... LastLast
Results 83,491 to 83,505 of 84092
  1. #83491
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We're up to 5 dead now at the elementary, no children so far.

    7 crime scenes and at least 6 children air-lifted already.


    And here we are, arguing whether Sessions will takeover for Moore (he can't, that was debunked months ago).

    How many dead children is it gonna take for people to do something?
    Well, I just read it in an article WP posted today...so, my bad.

    And I'm all for melting down all the guns, so I don't know.

  2. #83492
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Well, I just read it in an article WP posted today...so, my bad.

    And I'm all for melting down all the guns, so I don't know.
    Oh, I wasn't referencing posters ... I was looking at the media and it's virtually not there.

    Another mass shooting, at a school no less, and crickets.

    Just another day in America.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  3. #83493
    Mad scientist Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    13,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    How many dead children is it gonna take for people to do something?
    It should be abundantly clear by now that triple digits per incident is not going to be enough.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

  4. #83494
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Senate GOP tax bill will include repeal of ObamaCare mandate

    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...macare-mandate

  5. #83495
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Senate GOP tax bill will include repeal of ObamaCare mandate

    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...macare-mandate
    Lets see if McCain comes out against this, since it certainly isn't being brought up in the way he said he could vote for it.

  6. #83496
    Amazing Member The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Urban America
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We're up to 5 dead now at the elementary, no children so far.

    7 crime scenes and at least 6 children air-lifted already.


    And here we are, arguing whether Sessions will takeover for Moore (he can't, that was debunked months ago).

    How many dead children is it gonna take for people to do something?
    People are doing something. They're getting smoked. The only thing that matters to the power structure is money. Profit from guns, profit from oil, profit from pharmaceuticals and health care. America is full of consumers that slave for a system designed to exploit them. The victims of mass shootings, the sacrificial lambs of a manufactured war on terrorism, the ever increasing opiate addiction of the populace are nothing more than collateral damage to the people who run the business of America.

  7. #83497
    Mighty Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Louis Gomert had a chart:





    Very disappointed that he missed the very important way Pizzagate and the death of Vince Foster is related to all this.

  8. #83498
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Why does the chart list Obama on his own multiple times?

  9. #83499
    Amazing Member The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Urban America
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Fate of Empires

    Glubb's summary at the end of the essay:
    (a) We do not learn from history because our studies are brief and prejudiced.

    (b) In a surprising manner, 250 years emerges as the average length of national greatness.

    (c) This average has not varied for 3,000 years. Does it represent ten generations?

    (d) The stages of the rise and fall of great nations seem to be:

    The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
    The Age of Conquests
    The Age of Commerce
    The Age of Affuence
    The Age of Intellect
    The Age of Decadence.

    Decadence is marked by:

    Defensiveness
    Pessimism
    Materialism
    Frivolity
    An infux of foreigners
    The Welfare State
    A weakening of religion.

    (f) Decadence is due to:
    Too long a period of wealth and power
    Selfshness
    Love of money
    The loss of a sense of duty.

    (g) The life histories of great states are amazingly similar, and are due to internal factors.

    (h) Their falls are diverse, because they are largely the result of external causes.

    (i) History should be taught as the history of the human race, though of course with emphasis on the history of the student’s own country.


    AMERICA IS NOT IMMUNE.

  10. #83500
    Mighty Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Why does the chart list Obama on his own multiple times?
    The Obama State department is also on there twice.

    Because Obama was actually twins, and he created two State Departments. He fooled us all.

  11. #83501
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Senate GOP tax bill will include repeal of ObamaCare mandate

    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...macare-mandate
    Attempt #71!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Lets see if McCain comes out against this, since it certainly isn't being brought up in the way he said he could vote for it.
    I think he's frying bigger fish right now since the Tax bill looks dead.

    McCain threatens to block nominees over Army waiver report.

    And what's he doing today?

    I'm speaking on the Senate floor on my opposition to the nomination of Steven Bradbury to be General Counsel of DOT - watch: https://www.c-span.org/video/?437335-2/us-sen
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    People are doing something. They're getting smoked. The only thing that matters to the power structure is money. Profit from guns, profit from oil, profit from pharmaceuticals and health care. America is full of consumers that slave for a system designed to exploit them. The victims of mass shootings, the sacrificial lambs of a manufactured war on terrorism, the ever increasing opiate addiction of the populace are nothing more than collateral damage to the people who run the business of America.
    That's not doing anything ... except accepting the outcome and dying.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  12. #83502
    Mighty Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Why does the chart list Obama on his own multiple times?
    Don't you think there should be a line between "Hillary Clinton Emails" and "Hillary Clinton Secret Server"?

    Evidently, all E-Mails were hand processed by Loretta Lynch before being put on the server.

  13. #83503
    Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Tacoma, WA.
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Fate of Empires

    Glubb's summary at the end of the essay:
    (a) We do not learn from history because our studies are brief and prejudiced.

    (b) In a surprising manner, 250 years emerges as the average length of national greatness.

    (c) This average has not varied for 3,000 years. Does it represent ten generations?

    (d) The stages of the rise and fall of great nations seem to be:

    The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
    The Age of Conquests
    The Age of Commerce
    The Age of Affuence
    The Age of Intellect
    The Age of Decadence.

    Decadence is marked by:

    Defensiveness
    Pessimism
    Materialism
    Frivolity
    An infux of foreigners
    The Welfare State
    A weakening of religion.

    (f) Decadence is due to:
    Too long a period of wealth and power
    Selfshness
    Love of money
    The loss of a sense of duty.

    (g) The life histories of great states are amazingly similar, and are due to internal factors.

    (h) Their falls are diverse, because they are largely the result of external causes.

    (i) History should be taught as the history of the human race, though of course with emphasis on the history of the student’s own country.


    AMERICA IS NOT IMMUNE.
    Empires fall. That's a fact. When I consider how this one started, I shall shed no tears, sir. Let the chickens come home to roost.

  14. #83504
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Fate of Empires

    Glubb's summary at the end of the essay:
    (a) We do not learn from history because our studies are brief and prejudiced.

    (b) In a surprising manner, 250 years emerges as the average length of national greatness.

    (c) This average has not varied for 3,000 years. Does it represent ten generations?

    (d) The stages of the rise and fall of great nations seem to be:

    The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
    The Age of Conquests
    The Age of Commerce
    The Age of Affuence
    The Age of Intellect
    The Age of Decadence.

    Decadence is marked by:

    Defensiveness
    Pessimism
    Materialism
    Frivolity
    An infux of foreigners
    The Welfare State
    A weakening of religion.

    (f) Decadence is due to:
    Too long a period of wealth and power
    Selfshness
    Love of money
    The loss of a sense of duty.

    (g) The life histories of great states are amazingly similar, and are due to internal factors.

    (h) Their falls are diverse, because they are largely the result of external causes.

    (i) History should be taught as the history of the human race, though of course with emphasis on the history of the student’s own country.


    AMERICA IS NOT IMMUNE.
    What angry grandaddy's facebook feed did you swipe that pile of crap from?

  15. #83505
    Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    What angry grandaddy's facebook feed did you swipe that pile of crap from?
    Steve Bannon's.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •