Page 5208 of 5208 FirstFirst ... 4208470851085158519852045205520652075208
Results 78,106 to 78,108 of 78108
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

So there I am, about to sleep, when this s**t breaks. Donald Trump calling black NFL players who protest son of bitches.

Also read here for the full insane rambling in transcript form.

What the f**k was that s**t? Certainly has more anger towards these people than the monsters at Charlottesville. Can't imagine why.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; Today at 09:07 PM.
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Class 5 Roaming Vapor BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    So there I am, about to sleep, when this s**t breaks. Donald Trump calling black NFL players who protest son of bitches.

What the f**k was that s**t? Certainly has more anger towards these people than the monsters at Charlottesville. Can't imagine why.
    I would love it if NFLPA went on strike.

That would get America moving, cancel football.

One of my favorite books, Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk (author of Fight Club), had the televangilist protagonist us a psychic start a US Civil War by predicting the score of the Super Bowl at half time.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; Today at 09:28 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post

Now I'm really, really hoping someone signs Colin Kaepernick as a big "f*** you" to Donnie-Boy.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.