Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra

Document: House Intelligence Committee Minority Russia Investigation Status Report

The full report is here and it's an interesting read.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

BANNED

so anyone crying about voter fraud in PA yet?

Fantastic Member

What you need to know about the national school walkout

We will see how this goes today with the national walkout at schools.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    What you need to know about the national school walkout

We will see how this goes today with the national walkout at schools.
    I thought it was planned for 3-23 or 3-26?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I thought it was planned for 3-23 or 3-26?
    National school walkout to mark month since Parkland mass shooting

PARKLAND, Fla. — Exactly one month after 17 people were killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, survivors of the massacre will join tens of thousands of students across the U.S. and walk out of class Wednesday.

The 10 a.m. protest will last 17 minutes and aims to highlight "Congress’ inaction against the gun violence plaguing our schools and neighborhoods," according to organizers.

In Parkland, students, teachers and administrators will spill out onto the football field, while some students plan to walk out to a nearby park for a rally.

Organized by the Women's March, an estimated 185,000 people in 50 states are expected to join the walkout.

There is a March for our Lives protest they are doing later on the 24th according to the CNN article. The one today is the one alot of Universities have been issuing statements that they will not take into account any student that wants to participate in terms of enrollment. If they happen to get punished or whatever by their respective schools. Because some school districts and schools are treating it like they are skipping class or something.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 03-14-2018 at 06:10 AM.

Didn't see it mentioned but it probably was. Just in case it wasn't, though....

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-claims-459244

A protester who filmed the violent clashes at a white supremacist rally last year in Virginia sued far-right news site InfoWars and its leader Alex Jones on Tuesday, saying the site stoked conspiracy theories that he was working as a “deep state” operative for the government.
    Brennan Gilmore, a foreign service officer at the State Department, alleges that Jones, his website and several of its contributors made “false and defamatory” statements by claiming he had an “ax to grind” in recording the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The point I was making is that atheists assume that all religious people take the Bible literally, so if they just prove that the Bible couldn't possibly be literally true, then that will convince everyone that God doesn't exist. But what atheists don't get is that most of us know that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally. I read it the same way I read Aesop's Fables. They're good stories that use fantastic elements to illustrate morals that we should all live by.
    That is simply not true. Atheist fully understand the full spectrum of religious belief. But as I said, believers usually think at least part of the Bible is literally true.
    Some believe in Adam and Eve, Noah and the Flood. Some believe in Moses and the Exodus. Others believe Jesus was born from a virgin, performed miracles and his actual words are written in the Bible.
    All those beliefs are questioned by atheists.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

PA race tighter-than-tight; Dem claims win, GOP hangs in

Conor Lamb (D) to CNN:

"There was a lot of foolishness in this election and a lot of really cartoonish campaigning, and I think by the time of the president's visit...there was just a little bit of burnout on that type of campaigning."
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The things you find on Facebook, like this humorous take on Dr. Seuss:

I do not like president 45,
    I do not like his orange beehive.
    I do not like his passing blame,
    his shouts of FAKE NEWS are so lame.
    I do not like his Russian spies,
    his speeches of inflated size.
    I do not like his cabinet of crooks,
    or the current way our country looks.
    I do not like his racist rants,
    or how he grabs a woman's pants.
    I do not like it, not at all,
    I'm watching as the poll numbers fall.
    I do not want 4 years to pass,
    we're sick of waiting, IMPEACH THE ASS!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    He doesn't read, remember?
    He'll just look at the pictures

BANNED

oh lordt, this story *kisses fingers like an Italian chef*

white nationalist leader has resigned from the Traditionalist Worker Party after he was cuckolded — and then beaten up — by the head of the group he co-founded.

TWP spokesman Matt Parrott called police about 1 a.m. Tuesday from a Walmart parking lot in southern Indiana, where he told officers that TWP president Matthew Heimbach had attacked him and his wife, reported the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The 36-year-old Parrott recently learned Heimbach and his wife had been having an affair, which they insisted was over.

Parrott’s wife and stepdaughter lured Heimbach to a setup at their Paoli trailer to see if he would agree to continue the affair, and Parrott and the stepdaughter waited outside and watched through a window.
    All four adults involved in the incident told police their occupation was “white nationalist.”
    uhhh that's not a real job

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Among the protesting by students today, even Nickelodeon is going off the air for 17 minutes. The cartoon tv network has more courage than a lot of congressmen.

Also, I'm getting PragerU ads now on YouTube. What have I done to deserve that crap?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Among the protesting by students today, even Nickelodeon is going off the air for 17 minutes. The cartoon tv network has more courage than a lot of congressmen.

Also, I'm getting PragerU ads now on YouTube. What have I done to deserve that crap?
    All of Viacom's stations are doing the 17 minute freeze to support the Parkland victims/walkout. BET, MTV etc. Pretty decent

BANNED

17 minutes less of BET in this world is a blessing