Page 5892 of 5892 FirstFirst ... 4892539257925842588258885889589058915892
Results 88,366 to 88,369 of 88369

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Do you have a scenario where Comey would have been investigating if HRC had been using a government server during her time in the Obama administration?
    Well, yeah.....there's the fact that nobody seems to give a fuck about other politicians doing the same until Hillary did it! Although it was careless, Comey also said there was no evidence that she intentionally mishandled classified information. How many people do you think heard that part?
    Pull List: Atomic Robo,Autumnlands,Birthright,Black Hammer,Black Monday Murders,Black Science,Deadly Class,Dept. H,Descender,East of West,Hellboy,Injustice,Lazarus,Letter 44,Manifest Destiny,Outcast,Rat Queens,Saga,Sex Criminals,Southern Bastards,Star Wars,Stray Bullets,Usagi Yojimbo,all Valiant,Walking Dead,Wicked & Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Let alone that you have to entertain that said "Three Percent" would actually have swung solely to Clinton in states where it would have mattered.

While that is certainly possible, it is not the only possible outcome.
    No, just the likely outcome. There were several states (6, I think) where she was well within that margin.
    Pull List: Atomic Robo,Autumnlands,Birthright,Black Hammer,Black Monday Murders,Black Science,Deadly Class,Dept. H,Descender,East of West,Hellboy,Injustice,Lazarus,Letter 44,Manifest Destiny,Outcast,Rat Queens,Saga,Sex Criminals,Southern Bastards,Star Wars,Stray Bullets,Usagi Yojimbo,all Valiant,Walking Dead,Wicked & Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    And you won’t be able to make any of those changes without a unified party.
    The problem is, this will always be blamed on the Democratic Party and not those who refuse, and can rationalize their own refusal (see: Confirmation Bias), to come back into the fold.

I think I'd be more sympathetic to the continued discussions about the primaries if Bernie wasn't an Independant. If someone like Obama, a young rising star politician within the party, was shafted in favor for an older more established candidate, then I'd get it. But that isn't what happend.

I get that what happend wasn't fair, but I can't be that mad at the Democratic party wanting the most qualified Democrat to be their standard bearer. No one even talks about the other Democrats that were in the race before it was just Hillary and Bernie.