Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Strange bedfellows, eh? Well, if the Russia probe does result in mortal lock impeachment proceedings, then Mueller damn well better make sure it's a 2 for 1 deal, because replacing the Joker (noisy crazy) in the Oval Office with Hannibal Lecter (quiet crazy) would not be a good thing at all.
    I think if this investigation can take away all the support around him in the WH, the Idiot may just hang it up on his own

or hang himself
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I’ve actually spent last half hour or so reading some of the academic stuff on “white privilege” and reflecting on it. In essence I think you and Malvolio were effectively in the right on the topic, rather than I. Apologies, guys...and thanks for making me think about it.
    Good on you.
    This must be what it feels like to see a unicorn.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

"Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Keystone pipeline leaks more than predicted in risk assessments.

5K barrels have already leaked, about 4K more than the original risk assesment.

We got a real winner here folks and it's getting worse.
    TransCanada's spill analysis for Keystone XL, which would cross Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska, estimates 2.2 leaks per decade with half of those at volumes of 3 barrels or less. It estimated that spills exceeding 1,000 barrels would occur at a rate of once per century
    They need to go back and check their data.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

"Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown

Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    They need to go back and check their data.
    The "improved" version under 45 will increase the load and decrease the inspections. Nothing bad is going to happen with that idea.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The "improved" version under 45 will increase the load and decrease the inspections. Nothing bad is going to happen with that idea.
    Well then, if the President says it's safe what could possibly go wrong?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Meanwhile, in other imperiled areas of the environment, Trump's proposed budget for 2019 again slashes funding for the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, and the cleanup of other significant waterways like Chesapeake Bay. These programs were instituted under Obama's administration....what a surprise Besides the cuts, it would remove funding for South Florida clean up programs for the Everglades and the Keys, for Puget Sound, Long Island Sound, San Francisco Bay, Lake Champlain and the Gulf of Mexico.
    Click Here for the Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 JDogindy's Avatar

Has anybody pointed out that Trump wants to slash food stamps & reinstitute food rations (you know, government cheese)?

Like, as a low income person, I hate having to use them because I'm unemployed & rather make money for groceries, but giving standard issue rations to poor people doesn't sound very American.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Has anybody pointed out that Trump wants to slash food stamps & reinstitute food rations (you know, government cheese)?

Like, as a low income person, I hate having to use them because I'm unemployed & rather make money for groceries, but giving standard issue rations to poor people doesn't sound very American.
    I bet every box will include a packet of spam and a pair of bootstraps.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post

“Rations” is a bit of a strong word. Think of it more as “trickle-down sustenance”.

Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Now that police have made the recommendation, the decision on whether to actually indict Netanyahu rests with Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit, The Jerusalem Post reported.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...ribery-n847616
    Thank you AMericA for votinG for chAnge.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, I've heard that most NRA members are rational, levelheaded people, hell, a goodly portion of them even support some gun control measures. It's the lunatic fringe as displayed by the nutbag in that video (I'll admit it hadn't occurred to me that guy might've been an actor) that's driving the train and giving the country the impression the NRA are nothing more than an army of foam at the mouth, bay at the moon, pry my gun from my cold dead hands psychopaths.
    On the subject of firearms, maybe it should be made easier for the underrepresented to obtain some of the niftier ones out there. I mean, if just holding one in your hands has an “empowerment” effect on the mind, then it’s worth considering.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Also, the ANC decided to force President Zuma out in South Africa.

Can Trump be next? Please?
    id rather the military not lead coups, thank you very much

because once it happens, its going to happen again and again and again
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich