Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So the President can barely keep people in his administration to do the job 2+ years in , yet called for plans to launch a SPACE FORCE where we can police the galaxy. I shit you not...its became the latest meme.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the President can barely keep people in his administration to do the job 2+ years in , yet called for plans to launch a SPACE FORCE where we can police the galaxy. I shit you not...its became the latest meme.
    This is our chance. We can send him a few Green Lantern comics and distract him for a year.

Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, answering questions in front of Congress, said 'I resent the fact of doors'.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Resents the Fact of the Doors

“Well, first, insults and innuendos are misleading. I never took a private jet anywhere,” Zinke said, adding that all three flights he had taken on private planes as secretary were on aircraft driven by propellers, not jet engines.

Zinke also referenced a report last week by The Associated Press that the Interior Department is spending nearly $139,000 to upgrade three sets of double doors in his private office at the agency’s headquarters.

“I resent the fact of your insults, I resent the fact they’re misleading, I resent the fact of the doors,” Zinke said to Cantwell, the tone of his voice growing sharp. “And I’ll go through line by line. ... To allege that it’s a private jet is inappropriate, ma’am.”
    Last edited by Tami; 03-13-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    This is our chance. We can send him a few Green Lantern comics and distract him for a year.
    This is a choice piece of BS to keep the public and media chewing on to get their minds off the newest round of firings and legal shenanigans. It's great to believe he thinks we need a Space Force when we don't have a way to get there without RUSSIAN COLLUSION but my gut says this is too good to be true.

BANNED

what is the Space Force gonna do? protect us from Uranus?

iMan 42s

I have so many questions about Trump going to Mars and fighting wars in space.

1. Who is paying for this? Last I checked space travel and maintenance is extraordinarily expensive. Not to mention that unless we drop the Tax wright-offs we are going to have to cut funding from other things.
    2. How are we going to remain in space? Where is our infrastructure for this? We can't even afford to upgrade schools in the event of a school shooting so how are we going to build a station to support what are essentially Galactic marines?
    3. What troops are we going to deploy for this? People have to be trained to handle the vacuum of space, you can't just send some army troopers and call it a day. There is good reason we have incredibly smart people in space now, it's really complicated. And who is funding the training? Who is teaching this? Who is teaching space-warfare?
    4. What weapons are we going to deploy? Contrary to popular belief a lot of weapons don't work in space. You're forced to use kinetic weaponry, and you have to have infrastructure that can survive a collision in an environment that has no gravity, or forces to slow anything down.
    5. The Earth rotates and so do you. Isn't it a little dangerous to just have your army overhead at any given time? What if theirs a coup? Also if it's purely meant for space then what good is it when no one else is in space?
    6. Who is outfitting those troops? We can't provide bullet proof glass for schools but we can outfit a soldier for space combat?
    7. Who is getting troops and resources back and forth and with what?

Anybody? Can anybody actually answer this? Did I miss an impending alien invasion?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Ultimate Member

SPACE FORCE sounds like the name of a 80's kid's cartoon

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    SPACE FORCE sounds like the name of a 80's kid's cartoon
    Sounds like he watched too many video games. Maybe we should stop making space games until the maroon is out of office. Seems he can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Sounds like he watched too many video games. Maybe we should stop making space games until the maroon is out of office. Seems he can't distinguish fantasy from reality.
    The video game executives he met a few days ago were a bad influence.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I look forward to his nominee to run it:

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    what is the Space Force gonna do? protect us from Uranus?
    He wants to make friends with Ming the Merciless.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Hell of a tight race in Pennsylvania. Looks like it comes down to absentee ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Hell of a tight race in Pennsylvania. Looks like it comes down to absentee ballots.
    Lamb is in the lead at the moment by sub 1k votes. Absentees typically favor Dems. To win, Saccone would apparently need to pull ahead in absentee voting and pick up larger than expected tallies in the two remaining Westmoreland areas that haven't finished counting, apparently. All of that is pretty unlikely, so it does look like the unexpected: a Lamb victory.

Quality candidates matter. Lamb apparently ran a really strong campaign.

Oddly enough, it looks like votes that didn't go to the big two may very well decide this one. This is actually closer than I personally thought Saccone would keep it.

It will be interesting to see what it looks like when the dust settles.

Fantastic Member

Turnout really matters. I turned the news off finally while they count absentee. Hopefully spent a fortune here and trump, kellyane and the gang all came to help.

Shows that a quality candidate that runs his own race can win