Page 6125 of 6125 FirstFirst ... 5125562560256075611561216122612361246125
Results 91,861 to 91,874 of 91874
    Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

if you want to carry, expect to take a life or have yours taken
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ted Cruz has a new quote that is trending after speaking at CPAC:

"The Democrats are the party of Lisa Simpson and Republicans are happily the party of Homer, Bart, Maggie and Marge," Cruz said, referring to the other Simpson family members on the long-running cartoon show "The Simpsons."
    .........you do realize Lisa is the smartest person in her family, right? I mean, sure, she can be a bit preachy and a wet blanket, but she's genuinely the most likable of the family when you think about it.

Though I do find it funny Maggie is said to be part of the Republican Party after she shot the city's party leader after he tried to steal from her.
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Wow, unbelievable opportunities law enforcement missed on this all.
    Maybe it would help more then if the ***hole in the Oval Office didn't reflexively praise him for letting children be murdered, then, and herald how the "bravest" people were there.

Further proof that he's living in his own warped version of reality.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member TheInvisibleMan's Avatar

BlackRock Asset Management is putting gun makers on notice

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G62PC
    “If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them”

- Joe Kuharich

I find the whole debate spurred by recent events problematic at best, and actually pretty frightening... as well as frighteningly ignorant.

As usual, the agenda of the left debates Constitutional Rights with complete lack of context. It's like their incessant use of the 8th Amendment to protect mass murderers, serial killers, sadists and psychopaths who torture and kill innocent people for kicks from capital punishment. It was instituted by people coming from a country where you could literally be tortured and killed legally for being poor and/or owing money... not to coddle human scum.

The 2nd Amendment was, likewise, not created so people could play around at the range and swagger about like a cowboy in some old western, it was made to allow the citizenry to protect themselves from oppressive government.

But that's the real problem, isn't it? The same people who want to take away guns in times like these are also the same ones who want oppressive government; they want to be the thought police. It's a scary thought. The same people who sit behind computers all day, and so believe all these people they rarely interact with in person, want equality in race, religion, sexual preferences and gender identity... but they want to demonize, ostracize, and often outright criminalize people with different thoughts and ideals who don't follow their usually quite myopic "thought" processes.

After all, even though drunk and distracted driving fatalities actually exceed gun-related deaths (which include accidents and suicides) there's never the same call for prohibition or banning of cell phone usage, usually just some insipid #hashtag campaign. Hell, we can't even get people's driving PRIVILEGES (that's right libs, not everything is a Right) permanently revoked for DUIs or distracted driving, even after they kill someone. But guns to prevent a takeover by ideological fascists? Yes, they need those gone right now.

Because unfortunately, freedom and democracy comes with a fatal flaw: they expect, rely upon, and actually demand both personal responsibility and individual accountability. Also unfortunately, those are 2 concepts the left is incapable of understanding. Everything a given individual does (at least one who doesn't demonstrate a different value system and/or thought process from their hive mind agenda) is the fault of peer groups, parents, upbringing, teachers, the system, the government, big business, society... basically anything BUT the individual.

Take it out of the individuals hands, better to put responsibility into the hands of the government, made up itself of individuals... but held accountable to an unthinking, unreasoning, reactionary mob.
    Last edited by GhostPirate; Today at 05:15 PM.

Meanwhile, Rubio doubles down on why he's a spineless whore for the NRA.

Banning all semi-auto weapons may have been popular with the audience at #CNNTownHall, but it is a position well outside the mainstream
    My my, you're gonna have fun with this profile update of Rubio, aren't ya WBE? He's just giving you so much.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Meanwhile, Rubio doubles down on why he's a spineless whore for the NRA.

My my, you're gonna have fun with this profile update of Rubio, aren't ya WBE? He's just giving you so much.
    My parents and in-laws are GOP guns nuts ... and they think semi-autos gotta go.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirate View Post
    The 2nd Amendment was, likewise, not created so people could play around at the range and swagger about like a cowboy in some old western, it was made to allow the citizenry to protect themselves from oppressive government.
    Then maybe it should be done away with because technology has moved on. If the US goverment is seriously going to oppress the country, it is going to point and laugh at your pityfull guns.
    Also, the citizens with the most guns are clearly going to be on the side of the oppressive government.

And meanwhile it is just getting people killed.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Oh boy, Missouri Governor Eric Greitens has been charged for a first-degree felony invasion of privacy.

Missouri GOP Gov. Eric Greitens was indicted on Thursday, amid looming allegations of sexual misconduct and blackmail following an admission of an affair last month.

He was charged in St. Louis for a first-degree felony invasion of privacy, according the Missouri court system.

Missouri's KMOV published a report last month where a man said his now-former wife had an affair with Greitens in 2015. The report included details of a recording of a woman saying Greitens had tried to blackmail her to keep quiet about their sexual encounter.

Greitens denied he resorted to blackmail, but admitted to an affair, and the circuit attorney for St. Louis, Kimberly M. Gardner, said they had launched a formal investigation.

Greitens' attorney, Edward Dowd, Jr., said in an email to KMOV: "In forty years of public and private practice, I have never seen anything like this. The charges against my client are baseless and unfounded. My client is absolutely innocent. We will be filing a motion to dismiss."
    Here's your new update image WBE!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i see people saying that he could have done anything with his gun against that kid's AR-15.

then i remind them of the north hollywood shoot-out.

That woman is absolutely evil and the worst type of villain. I do believe she could kill someone and not feel a damned thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    This is a good thing. It's means they are afraid.
    Agreed man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    Also doesn't explain the thousands of years of violence pre video games and movies. War aside, its not like murder, rape and general curalty is new to the human race.
    Nothing new under the sun(s) depending on your planet, of which the Repulic party seems to be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    It's not like people inspired by the Bible did anything like the Crusades or something.

Oh . . wait . . .
    Lol. Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ollie 1962 View Post
    The fervor will subside and it's gun business as usual in America. Nothing will change.
    I think this time is different. Normally by now the Corporate Media has moved on to the next Trump Tweet. Not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    BlackRock Asset Management is putting gun makers on notice

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G62PC
    Love it, things are changing faster than I thought it would. These brave kids will be vilified and eventually made into the heroes they are.
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Has he ever met the mayor of Nashville?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

Good news on the Democratic Front.

Brent Welder a Justice Democrat, TYT member in DEEP RED Kansas has a 49% lead over the Incumbent Republic party member.

Public Policy Poll.

If the general election for Congress were held today, and the candidates were Democrat Brent Welder and Republican Kevin Yoder, who would you be more likely to vote for?
    Brent Welder 49% Kevin Yoder 42%
    Not sure 9%

Margin of Error? 5.5 %

http://act.boldprogressives.org/surv...8polling_ks03/

His Democratic Primary opponent? Is trailing him. And is as Corporate as can be. He has the WORST slogan ever...

"Leading from the Middle."

Just donated 27 bucks to Brents campaign.
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/