Page 4507 of 4507 FirstFirst ... 3507400744074457449745034504450545064507
Results 67,591 to 67,597 of 67597

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh WBEeeeee-eeeeeee..
    I hope the next big discussion is about whether food is a human right. Just to see Paul Ryan's head explode.
    There's even a wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_food

Yeah. He had 'mental health' issues. That's not something most people would be saying if he happened to be Muslim.
    I don't think having a problem with different religions, is an accepted mental health issue.
    It just lumps in with general sociopathic assholeishness. Is being a sociopath the new normal?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Last I heard he was in the hospital getting his arm x-rayed. Also, the Guardian isn't some small town newspaper, it's one of the largest in the UK. They won't take it lying down having one of their reporters attacked.
    Oh I didn't say it was right, or that the Congressman shouldn't be punished. But I did say the prosecutor probably can't get him on aggravated assault and battery, attempted murder, or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    At minimum he's proven he does not have the temperament to be a public servant anymore when being asked simple questions drives him to physical violence.
    Are there rules that say you can't serve if you are currently doing prison time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If HE had the problem with it, why didn't HE move seats? Unless the only other available seats were also next to women I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Republicans OK with assault on reporter as long as it helps them win

Multiple Republican members of Congress saw no problem with physically assaulting a reporter, as long as it means the party can keep or increase its majority.
    He likes Bodyslamming people that much, make him do what Trump did. Serve time in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It should be noted that conservatives are both pro-life and pro death penalty. To this day, I've never heard any right winger explain that bizarre dichotomy to my satisfaction.
    I think the idea is an unborn fetus hasn't commited any crimes worthy of dying, but people on Death Row have.

Granted that assumes the judicial system is only killing actually guilty people, but I'm just trying to figure out the dichotomy, not say it's correct.

This could easily have been me. Two people died for doing the right thing in protecting a visibly Muslim woman from targeted harassment. And they died for it.
    The MunchKING will say they died as heroes.

At least they accomplished the goal of keeping the women safe, according to that news report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Yeah, I want to be optimistic but when I hear people like the Rock (who I otherwise love) considering a presidential run, and Kid Rock looking to become a senator, I'm not exactly hopeful that they wouldn't get elected.
    The Rock would at least do more research and play it smarter if he were the President. And he actually HAS Charisma. And HE knows how to bodyslam a reporter SAFELY so that they get the message without actually getting seriously hurt.

How old/infirm are those other world leaders? Because for all his bashing of other people, Trump doesn't seem to be in the greatest health.

I hope those Europeans don't think we're all like that and judge us based on Trump...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Wish I could say I was shocked Ivey signed this into law. This state loves traitors almost as much as it loves college football.
    Not just traitors. Losers! They lost! Let's remember that. If we had lost the American Revolution, the Founding Fathers would be remembered as traitors. But we won, so they're remembered as patriots. But in the South, they treat the Confederacy as patriots even though they lost! They keep telling us to get over the fact that we lost the election last year. Yet they can't get over the fact that they lost a war 150 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    But in the South, they treat the Confederacy as patriots even though they lost!
    Patriots, despite them not wanting to even be part of the country anymore.
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

1495892197-screen_shot_2017-05-27_at_6.00.07_am_360.jpg

Here's another pic making the rounds from the Portland murderer's Facebook.
    "If Donald Trump is the next Hitler then I'm joining his SS..."
    This guy is just the worst person.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Report: Trump Tells ‘Confidants’ U.S. Will leave Paris Climate Deal

On Saturday, Trump said in a Twitter post he would make a decision on whether to support the Paris climate deal next week. Polluters here in the States must be cheering like crazy. Deplorable.

Trump’s White House Does Not Want To Talk About Kushner And Russia. At All.

Top aides McMaster and Cohn refuse to comment on a report that Trump’s son-in-law wanted to set up a secret back channel to speak with Russia. Newsflash to the White House: Not talking about this mess won't make it go away. Just saying.

New Republican Bill Makes Suing Cops For Civil Rights Violations Really Tough

The Back the Blue Act would also make it a federal crime to assault or kill a police officer. But if rogue cops kill innocent civilians for no other reason than because they can, no big deal, right?

Philippines President Duterte Says His Soldiers Can Rape During Martial Law

“If you rape three, I will go to jail for you,” he “jokes” to troops. Jesus! This guy is a stone cold madman!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!