Page 4509 of 4509 FirstFirst ... 3509400944094459449945054506450745084509
Results 67,621 to 67,633 of 67633
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    has anyone in the administration mentioned the white supremacist murders this week?

one of an Army veteran

and two men killed defending Muslim teenagers
    Not to my knowledge, but feel free to correct me.

Anyhow, Trump is tweeting about clearly more important things than that.

Sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhh...

Also, highly suspicious and illegal acts at work!

The Trump campaign likely did not preserve documents and communications key to the law enforcement investigation into possible collusion between President Trump's associates and the Kremlin, Politico reported Saturday.

Political campaigns, Politico noted, are typically not required to preserve emails on their private server for long windows of time, and most messages are deleted within 30 to 90 days, unless steps are taken to preserve them.

What's more, the Trump campaign did not do much to establish a plan to maintain those communications, according to a former campaign aide.

"You’d be giving us too much credit,” the former aide told Politico. "The idea of document retention did not come up. The idea of some formal structure did not come up."
    Last edited by InformationGeek; Yesterday at 06:24 PM.
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Also, one other tweet from Trump...

If you call assaulting a reporter and basically walking away with a lesser charge a win....
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Trump's Defiance nearly wrecks Italy's G7 Summit. Because of course that orange buffoon would throw a fit.
    Republicans talked about "Obama's Apology Tour" after he was elected the first time. Whoever comes next after this utter embarrassment is going to have to do one of those for reals.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Considering the later pro-Trump stuff that turned up, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't actually one of the many Republicans who pretended to be Bernie supporters online to damage Clinton, who they naturally saw as the more formidable opponent.
    He really doesn't seem like the type of person to hide his opinions.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

People who went from Bernie to Trump are mindless.
    There came a time when the name edhopper died! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power--which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder--split it linto a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder...THEN----THERE WAS KIRBY101

I swear to god is it just me or is he getting dumber and dumber in the states? I wonder if during the time of Nixon people feeling as upset as they are right now?

Another mass shooting.

BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (AP) — A man who got into an argument with his estranged wife and her family over his children was arrested Sunday in a house-to-house shooting rampage in rural Mississippi that left eight people dead, including his mother-in-law and a sheriff’s deputy
    https://apnews.com/09b4067f71b9405d8...&utm_medium=AP

Snake eyes vs Stormshadow Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I swear to god is it just me or is he getting dumber and dumber in the states? I wonder if during the time of Nixon people feeling as upset as they are right now?
    Nah, Tricky Dick was a very intelligent operator. One of those Machiavellian "wheels within wheels" types, who always had a plan. He was also honorable enough to put the good of the Republic before his own legacy, and retired when the game was up. Still a total bastard who prioritized the white middle-class over everything else, but still 10x the politician Trump will ever be. A real world example of, "If only he had used his powers for good instead of evil."
    I didnít stand a chance. This girl had a grin like a razor,
    and the confidence of a shark in a swimming lane.
    If she said to jump, Iíd ask how high? And how far to fall?
    It wasnít because she was pretty; it was because she was a killer.
    And you just canít say no to a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    People who went from Bernie to Trump are mindless.
    They were never for Bernie. They just hated Hillary. They're like baseball fans who root for whoever's playing the Yankees or football fans who root for whoever's playing the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Well, "Fake" is a bit of a stretch.

It sounds like he swiped an actual battle that took place in Northern Georgia.

Actually happened, just nowhere near the land this fool has a golf course on.
    That just makes it worse...
    So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God. So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath. So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul". So I hit him. What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    That just makes it worse...
    "Worse" is kind of murky.

Just the idea that someone thought that pointing out that blood might have been shed on the ground where a golf course now sits could be some sort of a selling point makes you want to ask them "Man, what is your problem?"

Unapologetically Queer jeanvaljean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    "Worse" is kind of murky.

Just the idea that someone thought that pointing out that blood might have been shed on the ground where a golf course now sits could be some sort of a selling point makes you want to ask them "Man, what is your problem?"
    You totally missed the chance to make a "what's your handicap" joke.

"Handicap" would seemingly point to that there is something beyond his control that makes him behave that way.

I personally doubt that is actually the case.