Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Who cares about a costume honestly? I just want the show to be engaging. And I hope they don't shy away from supervillains because him fighting gang members would get old pretty fast.
    I think its going to be gangsters that get him back into the game and then Villians from that walk of like will begin to show up under Tobias Whale to fuck him up and put him back in retirement. Gang fighting is just his opening act

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    This looks so good. The costume needs alot of work but the tone and the family aspect look interesting and different than the other comic book shows. His profession as a principal also adds a element to media you never really see often. Black Lightning just needs to return to the comics along with his daughters, way too underused.
    I agree. I hope they do something really substantial with the family aspect of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Who cares about a costume honestly? I just want the show to be engaging. And I hope they don't shy away from supervillains because him fighting gang members would get old pretty fast.
    Why wouldn't the gang members count as super villains? Kingpin does.

I wonder if any of his Outsiders friends will show up on the show? It'd be pretty cool to see him interact with Katana, Metamorpho, Geo Force, and Halo!!
    Last edited by El_Gato; 05-19-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    NOT REMOVING UNTIL
    -Blue Beetle joins the Teen Titans
    -Static joins the Teen Titans
    -We get Young Justice Rebirth

Astonishing Member Cyberpunk Ronin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why wouldn't the gang members count as super villains? Kingpin does.
    Sorry man. I should have said superpowered villains. And about Fisk. To me, he's on a different wavelength than a simple punk with a gun.

besides Tobias Whale i can only think of Cyclotronic Man, Syonide, and Ishmael as Black Lightning villains. but DC has a lot of seldom used villains that can be pitted against Black Lightning.