Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216
Results 3,226 to 3,233 of 3233

Storm leading the X-men outright, Wiccan AND Hulkling AND SONGBIRD are Avengers AND it's by Al Ewing!!!! MAC, Black Panther, Monica Rambeau AND Captain Marvel on a team... OH... MY... SWEET.. GLORIOUS... GOD!!!!! I... I... words... cannot...

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Olivier. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Turing. We are Leonardo, Lincoln, Lorca. We are Alexander the Great. Controversially we are Malcolm X. And yes, we are Woolf."

^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Storm leading the X-men outright, Wiccan AND Hulkling AND SONGBIRD are Avengers AND it's by Al Ewing!!!! MAC, Black Panther, Monica Rambeau AND Captain Marvel on a team... OH... MY... SWEET.. GLORIOUS... GOD!!!!! I... I... words... cannot...

Man, I wish I could get excited about this stuff, but I can't. Ultimates sounds great.

All New All Different Avengers: Ms Marvel, Spider Man, Nova, Captain America
    New Avengers: Sunspot, Wiccan, Hulkling, Songbird
    Uncanny Avengers: Brother Voodoo, Woman with japanese flag, Quicksilver
    Ultimates: Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Ms America
    All Old X-Men: Iceman
    Uncanny X-Men: Magneto, Mystique
    Xtraordinary X-Men: Storm, Iceman (maybe?)
    A-Force: Nico Minoru
    Guardians of Galaxy: Kitty Pryde, Thing
    Squadron Supreme: Nighthawk, Blur (?), Thundra
    Spider-Verse: Spider Girl, indian Spider Man

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    All New All Different Avengers: Ms Marvel, Spider Man, Nova, Captain America
    New Avengers: Sunspot, Wiccan, Hulkling, Songbird
    Uncanny Avengers: Brother Voodoo, Woman with japanese flag, Quicksilver
    Ultimates: Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Ms America
    All Old X-Men: Iceman
    Uncanny X-Men: Magneto, Mystique
    Xtraordinary X-Men: Storm, Iceman (maybe?)
    A-Force: Nico Minoru
    Guardians of Galaxy: Kitty Pryde, Thing
    Squadron Supreme: Nighthawk, Blur (?), Thundra
    Spider-Verse: Spider Girl, indian Spider Man
    Thanks for this list.

There are actually more characters of Asian descent than I realized, but yeah, Marvel is going heavy on a) teams and b) minority representation this go around. Disappointed by a few characters not yet announced to make the jump post-SW like White Tiger and Power Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Thanks for this list.

There are actually more characters of Asian descent than I realized, but yeah, Marvel is going heavy on a) teams and b) minority representation this go around. Disappointed by a few characters not yet announced to make the jump post-SW like White Tiger and Power Man.
    They are doing their best on the Avengers side. Unfortunately, not so much on the X-Men side. Although I'm not sure one could say there is still a X-Men side.
    I hope White Tiger and Power Man are in the rumored Defenders series. And Kaluu too. I don't want him to be a super vilain or a "killed off panel" character next time he appears somewhere.

M
    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    They are doing their best on the Avengers side. Unfortunately, not so much on the X-Men side. Although I'm not sure one could say there is still a X-Men side.
    I hope White Tiger and Power Man are in the rumored Defenders series. And Kaluu too. I don't want him to be a super vilain or a "killed off panel" character next time he appears somewhere.
    What is the X-side? I only know the cast to Extrodimary Xmen and it's not bad (50/50 women, LGBT and POC diversity). I can't find the threads for the others... I've missed a lot in but a few days.

P.S. YEY WICCAN!!!!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Olivier. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Turing. We are Leonardo, Lincoln, Lorca. We are Alexander the Great. Controversially we are Malcolm X. And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    M
    What is the X-side? I only know the cast to Extrodimary Xmen and it's not bad (50/50 women, LGBT and POC diversity). I can't find the threads for the others... I've missed a lot in but a few days.

P.S. YEY WICCAN!!!!!!
    Basically, everybody is white, except the usual black X-woman.
    There are some jewish and LGBT characters, but the X-franchise used to do better than that.

All Old X-Men: Originals minus Jean + Wolverine (Laura)
    Uncanny: Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Fantomex, Psylocke
    Xtraordinary: Storm, Magik, Old Man Logan, Iceman, Colossus, Teen Grey, Nightcrawler

Moonstar, Karma, Bishop, Surge, Dust, Gentle, M, Jubilee, Triage, Hijack, Goldballs, Warpath, Rictor, Shark Girl, Genesis, Oya... So far they are nowhere. They'll be lucky if some of them are not redshirted during the Inhumans/mutants troubles.

To be fair, since even Rachel, Cable, Cannonball or Gambit are out of the X-books, I see it as a "screw the X-Men who are not from before 1980" rather than a "screw minorities"
    Avengers: All New. X-Men: All Old.

It's odd that the POC X-Men seems to do better when they are put on the Avengers side: Sunspot in Avengers World and now in New Avengers, and formerly Prodigy on Young Avengers.

Veteran Member

Is that SUnspot in New Avengers, looks like he got another round of white washing.