Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,973 of 1973

Nova is probably going to happen in Phase 4. He's one of the few remaining semi-prominent properties they could use at this point, and it'll likely be Sam given how the character has been everywhere in recent years.

Does Marvel have an Asian superheroes they could use? Beyond Shang-Chi?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Nova is probably going to happen in Phase 4. He's one of the few remaining semi-prominent properties they could use at this point, and it'll likely be Sam given how the character has been everywhere in recent years.

They would probably have to make one or revise an old property. Unless you bring Mulan over to Marvel in modern times?

Amadeus Cho, Mantis, Jimmy Woo...

I thought of a bunch of other characters but most of them were connected to the X-Franchise

Just a quick question -- do you mean "use" as in "feature him as the title character in his own movie"? As opposed to just "make him one of several co-stars in a movie about a team effort"?

I'm asking that because I can think of several Marvel heroes (male or female) with Asian heritage, but most of them are relatively obscure -- as in, the typical non-comics-fan has never heard of them before, or doesn't remember if he did, and they've never had their own solo comic book titles either, in most cases. So I think Marvel might hesitate to make one of those guys suddenly be the headliner of his own big-budget feature film. (But then, what do I know? How many non-comics-fans had ever heard of "Blade" from "Tomb of Dracula" before Wesley Snipes starred in the first movie?)
    Last edited by Lorendiac; Yesterday at 06:52 PM.

silk is asian american and I heard Greg pak is developing a new main character who is asian (but that might not be for marvel)

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Do it bro, the world needs it
    Y'all are trying to get me ban hammered. LOL!
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Amadeus Cho, Mantis, Jimmy Woo...

I thought of a bunch of other characters but most of them were connected to the X-Franchise
    There's also Nico Minoru of the Runaways, Hazmat from Avengers Academy, Komodo from Avengers the initiative.