Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2800
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I lay good odds on just racebending Iron Fist. Daredevil is already skirting the line
    Matt Murdock is a red-haired irish catholic, what line is he skirting?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This looks very exciting! I'll be getting this as well as ANAD Avengers. And SHe-Hulk gets to lead the team? This is a first for her. But being both a member of the FF and Avengers should give her valuable experience.
    If she isn't in it....

I'm not touching the book with a barge pole.
    Enjoying the camraderie of friends and family is all that matters in the world.

Mr MajestiK took a short hiatus and the Chaos Bringer was reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    If she isn't in it....

I'd love for her to be on this team. Along with Monica and the new Captain Universe(that is her on those covers isn't it?)
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    If she isn't in it....

I''d prefer to see Shuri join ANAD Avengers, but I feel ya my brother..

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd love for her to be on this team. Along with Monica and the new Captain Universe(that is her on those covers isn't it?)
    It's Singularity, a brand new character, who's a sentient universe in humanoid form.

Genesis of A Nemesis Spear of Bashenga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Matt Murdock is a red-haired irish catholic, what line is he skirting?
    They've got Rosario Dawson as Clare Temple taking the role of Night Nurse and Ben Ulrich as played by Vondie Curtis-Hall. That said, he was a much, much better Ulrich than Joey Pants.
    Last edited by Spear of Bashenga; Today at 08:31 AM.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    They've got Rasario Dawson as Clare Temple taking the role of Night Nurse and Ben Ulrich as played by Vondie Curtis-Hall. That said, he was a much, much better Ulrich than Joey Pants.
    Spoilers inside...

-----

"BEN URICH: WE COULDA HAD IT ALL"

"Watching Daredevil come to fruition was a dream come true. I read the series throughout my high school years and watching the show was like a euphoria water boarding me with nostalgia (to my delight). There were many elements taken from Frank Miller’s “The Man Without Fear” origin that put Matt Murdock on the same scale as being gritty as f--- (Miller did the same for Batman with “The Dark Knight Returns“) as well as Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev’s flawless 4 year run on the series as well.

I’m watching the series and eating it all up and then it happened… a character came into the light as if he was just unlocked from a video game. Stepping straight out of the Daredevil mythos was none other than The Gawd of The Printing Press Benjamin “Ben” Urich coming into the lime light..."

daredevil-ben-avengers-2.jpg

http://blacknerdproblems.com/site/be...la-had-it-all/
    Last edited by aja_christopher; Today at 06:58 AM.
    Primus. Kerouac Black. Moon. (Graphics)
    http://nihilon.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Aquarius. Solace. Modus. (Books)
    http://www.wattpad.com/user/AjaChristopher
    Aquarius (Music)
    https://soundcloud.com/shadowsun

Veteran Member

They've got Rasario Dawson as Clare Temple taking the role of Night Nurse and Ben Ulrich as played by Vondie Curtis-Hall. That said, he was a much, much better Ulrich than Joey Pants.
    Joey Pants has been playing an exaggerated version of himself for years now.

So his Ben Urich was "Joey Pants as a tabloid journo".

I'm not sure we can even call that acting.

Veteran Member

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought he was saying that DD himself was somehow race appropriated/bended

Genesis of A Nemesis Spear of Bashenga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Spoilers inside...

-----

"BEN URICH: WE COULDA HAD IT ALL"

"Watching Daredevil come to fruition was a dream come true. I read the series throughout my high school years and watching the show was like a euphoria water boarding me with nostalgia (to my delight). There were many elements taken from Frank Miller’s “The Man Without Fear” origin that put Matt Murdock on the same scale as being gritty as f--- (Miller did the same for Batman with “The Dark Knight Returns“) as well as Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev’s flawless 4 year run on the series as well.

I’m watching the series and eating it all up and then it happened… a character came into the light as if he was just unlocked from a video game. Stepping straight out of the Daredevil mythos was none other than The Gawd of The Printing Press Benjamin “Ben” Urich coming into the lime light..."

daredevil-ben-avengers-2.jpg

http://blacknerdproblems.com/site/be...la-had-it-all/
    Good read. He definitely channeled the Ben Urich I've read about for years. spoilers:
    It's really too bad they killed him, he could have been like a better more grounded Agent Caulson, that linked the various Defenders series together. I'd have loved to see his reporting being an inspiration for Luke Cage.
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!