Page 149 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2770

Now that Erica Durance has been cast as Alura, taking over from Laura Benati, do you think they will also start recasting other roles that seemed to have vanished between Season's 1 and 2? Maybe a new Max Lord or Lucy Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Now that Erica Durance has been cast as Alura, taking over from Laura Benati, do you think they will also start recasting other roles that seemed to have vanished between Season's 1 and 2? Maybe a new Max Lord or Lucy Lane?
    Wut? Smallville Lois Lane as Supergirl's biological Mom? Okay then .

I hope they give her more to do then just being the AI at the DEO, though it might be tied into Reign's backstory.

I also wonder if this means she's the new Astra?

I'm not sure how I'd feel about recasting Lord or Lucy, but if it means they can finally be part of the show again...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I loved smallville so im ok with this now cast O'toole and Johnathan Schnieder as Jor-El and Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wut? Smallville Lois Lane as Supergirl's biological Mom? Okay then .

I hope they give her more to do then just being the AI at the DEO, though it might be tied into Reign's backstory.

I also wonder if this means she's the new Astra?

I'm not sure how I'd feel about recasting Lord or Lucy, but if it means they can finally be part of the show again...
    I'm hoping that there will be some flashback scenes involving Zor-El creating the Worldkillers, with Alura being a participant.
    It would be another kick in the pants for Kara, as she was already bummed out about Zor-El creating Medusa.
    Maybe Astra in the flashbacks, but Astra should stay dead in the current timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I'm hoping that there will be some flashback scenes involving Zor-El creating the Worldkillers, with Alura being a participant.
    It would be another kick in the pants for Kara, as she was already bummed out about Zor-El creating Medusa.
    Maybe Astra in the flashbacks, but Astra should stay dead in the current timeline.
    I don't think I need to see Kara's parents be involved in any more shady stuff at this point .

Would be kind of hilarious if they recast Zor-El with Tom Welling...

I don't think I need to see Kara's parents be involved in any more shady stuff at this point .

Would be kind of hilarious if they recast Zor-El with Tom Welling...
    Naw fam shave his head and make him play Lex lol

After his Tv show didnt get pciked up hes probaly open to any work he can get. So i wouldnt ve surprised if he plays someone on supergirl some time soon

Standing Member

Well, I hope that Tom Welling invested his money wisely and he's not made to do things he doesn't want to do. Where I come from we call that slavery.

It will be nice to see Erica Durance. She's Canadian and lived in Vancouver for a long time, although SAVING HOPE is shot in Toronto (and that's a long commute), but I imagine it's just easier for her than it would be for American actors to come here.

However, I don't want the show to keep going in this Krypton direction. While I like the history and mythology of Krypton, too much of the Superman family gets bound up in that back story. Krypton was destroyed, it should be in the past. Move on with all the other great concepts in the Superman universe.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Well, I hope that Tom Welling invested his money wisely and he's not made to do things he doesn't want to do. Where I come from we call that slavery.

It will be nice to see Erica Durance. She's Canadian and lived in Vancouver for a long time, although SAVING HOPE is shot in Toronto (and that's a long commute), but I imagine it's just easier for her than it would be for American actors to come here.

However, I don't want the show to keep going in this Krypton direction. While I like the history and mythology of Krypton, too much of the Superman family gets bound up in that back story. Krypton was destroyed, it should be in the past. Move on with all the other great concepts in the Superman universe.
    I totally agree with this. It's ridiculous that so much of Krypton survived while the one man that tried to save it and his wife (Jor-El and Lara) did not. This much of "survived Krypton" tends to turn me away from a lot of Super titles.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    this is a real photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    this is a real photo?
    It's from a picture Melissa Benoist posted on her Instagram account. She said no super suit was harmed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWlGZvVjhuM/

I hope that suit is water-proof .

Was that on-set or does Melissa Benoist own her own copy of the Supergirl costume?

I hope that suit is water-proof .

Was that on-set or does Melissa Benoist own her own copy of the Supergirl costume?

She got pretty wet in the fight with Superman in the season finale though, so I guess the costume is water proof. At least she took the boots off.

Standing Member

I'm guessing there's more than one suit. And some are made to get wet.

I wish there was a wider shot. It looks vaguely familiar.
    That's right, that's right, I'm sad and blue
    'Cause I can't do the boogaloo
    I'm lost, I'm lost, can't do my thing
    That's why I sing "Gimme, gimme dat ding!"

--The Pipkins (another Tony Burrows one hit wonder)

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Naw fam shave his head and make him play Lex lol
    I always thought/guessed/hoped/whatever he would do exactly that. And Michael Rosenbaum would show up as Brainiac 5.