Page 213 of 215 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3222
  1. #3181
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Has Supergirl finished production for the season? I ask because I'm seeing a lot of videos of Chyler Leigh on Instagram touring with her husband across the country right now. I also wonder if this is why they did the long hiatus, to film all of her stuff so she could tour with her husband.
    I feel like I've seen indications that they were filming for 3x20 or 3x21 a few weeks ago, so they might be done.

    I think most of the Arrowverse shows are close to filming their finale's now (if they haven't already).

  2. #3182
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I've seen indications that they were filming for 3x20 or 3x21 a few weeks ago, so they might be done.

    I think most of the Arrowverse shows are close to filming their finale's now (if they haven't already).
    Actually just got a twitter alert that the stunt doubles are filming today, including Chyler's.

  3. #3183

  4. #3184
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah I pretty much assumed the CW would renew their comic book shows as well as Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I guess the Netflix deal saved Dynasty. I guess no word on iZombie though, their other comic book show.

  5. #3185
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    After watching these karaoke scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if all the CW heroes end up performing karaoke in the next cross over event.

  6. #3186
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    Mantis, that is all. And he know his hair ain't still that dark.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  7. #3187
    Mighty Member Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Love mon el singing carry on my wayward son.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

    Matt "peace out suckas"

  8. #3188
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    After watching these karaoke scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if all the CW heroes end up performing karaoke in the next cross over event.
    Well it helps when a good chunk of the cast can actually sing and such and have done it for a job before...

  9. #3189
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well it helps when a good chunk of the cast can actually sing and such and have done it for a job before...
    Except Mon-El. lol

  10. #3190
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    Was a lot of action and special effects in this episode. Good to know the producers didn't just take a 9 week vacation.

  11. #3191
    Astonishing Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,454

    Default

    Ha! Just when I thought casting Carl Lumbly as papa J'onn was the best meta joke of the show, they had Winn's mom call that woman "Buffalo Bill!!" (Who was the girl in the pit for those who didn't see it) That was awesome...

  12. #3192
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    James singing a song about how a love seemed to just mysteriously vanish without explanation. Now there's some meta awareness in song choice.


    A bit sad but understandable of a story in regards to Papa Martian. More so when you remember in many continuities Martians have perfect recall as one of their biological abilities. So something like dementia? Whoo boy. Especially not fun.

    So...the Legion of Superheroes secret mission is to come back in time and specifically alter what they know of the past? That doesn't seem like a great idea. And I'm surprised Kara didn't comment that Pestilence was apparently still alive 1000 years in the future as The Blight.

    While I like the story it seems pretty odd that we're having an entire story about Toyman threatening Winn when his prior appearance on the show made it pretty clear he LOVED his son but wanted him to be dangerous and crazy like he was. Sure it could just be explained as Toyman changing over the years but mostly just makes the wife look like she's making up a story. Doesn't help that I thought she was the one creating the toys most of the episode.

    Man. If Lena's been there with Sam all this time I wonder who's watching Ruby?

  13. #3193
    Astonishing Member AJBopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    It was a refreshing surprise that that the J'onn/Alex/Dad dementia relationship stress didn't play out agonizingly over 4 episodes.
    Why yes, I AM a Mark Goodson/Bill Toddman production.

  14. #3194
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    James singing a song about how a love seemed to just mysteriously vanish without explanation. Now there's some meta awareness in song choice.


    A bit sad but understandable of a story in regards to Papa Martian. More so when you remember in many continuities Martians have perfect recall as one of their biological abilities. So something like dementia? Whoo boy. Especially not fun.

    So...the Legion of Superheroes secret mission is to come back in time and specifically alter what they know of the past? That doesn't seem like a great idea. And I'm surprised Kara didn't comment that Pestilence was apparently still alive 1000 years in the future as The Blight.

    While I like the story it seems pretty odd that we're having an entire story about Toyman threatening Winn when his prior appearance on the show made it pretty clear he LOVED his son but wanted him to be dangerous and crazy like he was. Sure it could just be explained as Toyman changing over the years but mostly just makes the wife look like she's making up a story. Doesn't help that I thought she was the one creating the toys most of the episode.

    Man. If Lena's been there with Sam all this time I wonder who's watching Ruby?
    To be fair, it sounds like, outside of certain events, they don't really have much history to even know about because of a major catastrophe that happened.

  15. #3195
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    While I like the story it seems pretty odd that we're having an entire story about Toyman threatening Winn when his prior appearance on the show made it pretty clear he LOVED his son but wanted him to be dangerous and crazy like he was. Sure it could just be explained as Toyman changing over the years but mostly just makes the wife look like she's making up a story. Doesn't help that I thought she was the one creating the toys most of the episode.
    That could be taken as his apprentice going too far. Like she knew that Toyman hated his wife, but took personal offense that the son he loved never visited him in prison, so she decided on her own to kill Winn as well as the wife.

    May, Laurie Metcalf is having a career resurgence, isn't she? I haven't seen her in years, and now in the span of a few months she's a lead in an Oscar nominated movie (Lady Bird), a regular on the hottest revival show on air (Rosanne), and guests on Supergirl.

    The Buffalo Bill comment went over my head until I found out the apprentice was Bill's last victim in Silence of the Lambs.\

    Loved seeing Mon El fight the T-Rex. Can't wait to see him in his real uniform next week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •