View Poll Results: Who’s your FAVOURITE Thunderbolts writer?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Busiek

59 47.97%
  • Fabian Nicieza

19 15.45%
  • Warren Ellis

25 20.33%
  • Andy Diggle

0 0%
  • Jeff Parker

12 9.76%
  • Daniel Way

0 0%
  • Charles Soule

7 5.69%
  • Ben Acker & Ben Blacker

1 0.81%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Funny that you should mention Mr. Hyde; for here're the Following Preview Pages for {Next Week's} SECRET WARRIORS #2.
    thanks for the link. but I was very aware of Hyde's role. it's why he made the team. I made it using characters from the Hydra villain variants (and Zemo's closet cronies).
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Hello hello my Thunder-lovlies. I'm so rubbish at posting in this thread (apologies) but I wanted to add my thoughts on this series: AMAZING! This, to me, is classic Thunderbolts goodness. It's not about the cast being the original crew, it's about the voices. The writer is serving me old school feels, in dialogue, personality, I love it. Everything about this series has been a joy to me, in-fact currently it's the only series I pick up (though Iceman and Generation X are soon to be mine).

Adding Ghost, Karla's manipulations getting her in trouble, Songbird's heroism... all I need is Swordsman to join and I'd be dancing for joy. I love having Winter Soldier lead the team. I doubt this series will last too much longer (due to numbers), but I'm living for every issue. It's a true joy to read. Not since Bendis' Uncanny X-men have I felt this good about a comic.
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 05-25-2017 at 11:56 AM.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Hello hello my Thunder-lovlies. I'm so rubbish at posting in this thread (apologies) but I wanted to add my thoughts on this series: AMAZING! This, to me, is classic Thunderbolts goodness. It's not about the cast being the original crew, it's about the voices. The writer is serving me old school feels, in dialogue, personality, I love it. Everything about this series has been a joy to me, in-fact currently it's the only series I pick up (though Iceman and Generation X are soon to be mine).

Adding Ghost, Karla's manipulations getting her in trouble, Songbird's heroism... all I need is Swordsman to join and I'd be dancing for joy. I love having Winter Soldier lead the team. I doubt this series will last too much longer (due to numbers), but I'm living for every issue. It's a true joy to read. Not since Bendis' Uncanny X-men have I felt this good about a comic.
    A little late aren't you? The team has been broken apart. Bucky's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Astonishing Member

Unlimited reader?