Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: September's Spoiler-filled "Batman Eternal" Solicits

DC Comics has provided CBR with an exclusive first look at September's Spoiler-riffic solicits for "Batman Eternal."

Full article here.

Nice cover on #22 Jason Fabok

BANNED

Spoiler's new design is cool, but there's no reason to reboot that character. Tim really needed that history. Does he even have any friends now?

R M Guerra? Man Snyder gets the best artists.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseReverseFlash View Post
    Spoiler's new design is cool, but there's no reason to reboot that character. Tim really needed that history. Does he even have any friends now?
    The Teen Titans. Also, are you saying would rather have had Spoiler be this character who has already been friends with Tim this whole time then see the relationship build all over again?

If they're tidying up Catwoman's past, I'll be a happy customer.

Remembering Captain Jim ABH-1979's Avatar

Yeah, I'm actually digging that half-mask for Spoiler.
    Detective Comics - Batman and Robin - Batman - Grayson - Justice League

BATMAN ETERNAL #25
    Written by SCOTT SNYDER, JAMES TYNION IV, RAY FAWKES, KYLE HIGGINS and TIM SEELEY
    Art by R.M. GUERA
    Cover by JASON FABOK
    On sale SEPTEMBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    With riots breaking out all over Gotham City, can Batman stop the march toward martial law?

Stop it? March towards? Martial law should've been declared in Gotham ages ago. Hell with the train accident, exploding buildings, and health crisis the National Guard or even the Army should already be there to provide aid. Frankly I'm more surprised its taken so long for martial law to be considered.
    Last edited by SaintRhon; 06-10-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The Teen Titans. Also, are you saying would rather have had Spoiler be this character who has already been friends with Tim this whole time then see the relationship build all over again?
    I would like to see someone write Tim as a likable character again....

He has all the Teen Titans and Jason. That's more than most.

*screams* nice that Spoiler will get a cover, really excited to eternal in september.

Oh hey, the Architect's back. I was just thinking about that character a few days ago. Glad to see him back.

I don't know, I'll let you know when the actually write Tim Drake, and not the schmuck they've been pushing fro two years.
    I like this Spoiler design. It's got some subtle nods towards her Batgirl costume, while harking back the the Spoiler design/ i even like the half-mask, though it's not very practical for hiding her identity.
    Batman Eternal has been really good so far (one of my favorite New52 titles), and I'm looking forward to Steph's expanding role.

I like the costume, but i don't know. Its too well done. It doesn't have that made it at home feel to it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-10-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Catwoman 0.1. Will they ever follow up on the stolen identity loose end from Johns' run or is this another noodle thrown on the wall of Catwoman's origin.

I don't see how they can top falling through an awning straight into a costume.