Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So... where's Doc Ock body?

Who has it?

The Goblins never mention it, Otto never really talked about it... I wonder if it is some plot device to just bring Otto back as Doc Ock.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Who has it?

The Goblins never mention it, Otto never really talked about it... I wonder if it is some plot device to just bring Otto back as Doc Ock.
    I'd love to see it in the possession of Carolyn Trainer, who auspiciously never appeared in Superior Spider-Man, ready to rejuvenate it.

But I'll pose you another question. If Doc Ock's body died still containing all of Peter's memories, with Peter in control of said body, then who exactly would be brought back if Ock's body was restored?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post
    I'd love to see it in the possession of Carolyn Trainer, who auspiciously never appeared in Superior Spider-Man, ready to rejuvenate it.

But I'll pose you another question. If Doc Ock's body died still containing all of Peter's memories, with Peter in control of said body, then who exactly would be brought back if Ock's body was restored?
    I'll be the reverse clone saga story; where Peter-Ock wakes up thinking Otto is still in his body and start's throwing those 90's angry Peter tantrums and tries to kill Peter and take his body back. haha

(And then people start crying about Peter-Ock raping MJ or something)

Who has it?

Well isn't that the question on everyone's mind.

Yeah. Personally, I think 'Otto' will wake up again, eventually, with massive holes in his memory and a set of Peter and Ottto's memories that are just all messed up.

Remember, in the run up to the return of Peter Parker, he lived through all of Otto's memories at least up to the moment in #700 where he relived Otto reliving his own memories. I suspect Otto will get a 'factory reset' himself when all is said and done. :P
    Last edited by Tendrin; 06-10-2014 at 08:40 PM.

We might get first clues about it in the upcoming Superior issues that have that Spider-Verse build up. Either way, I expect that to be resolved soon with possible hints already thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post

It would made quite an interesting story, but I don't think Dan Slott would try anything like this. His brain will probably get an amnesia or something, and we will get good old Doctor Octopus. Now wouldn't that be a shame considering everything that Otto learned?

I would suggest that Carolyn Trainer died during Secret War, but a lot of those who died seem to have re-appeared without explanation.

I'm hoping Ock stole it himself during the SSM or does so in the SSM: SV tie-in. It would be cool if he planned his own resurrection.

Who has it?

Been wondering that myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I would suggest that Carolyn Trainer died during Secret War, but a lot of those who died seem to have re-appeared without explanation.

I'm hoping Ock stole it himself during the SSM or does so in the SSM: SV tie-in. It would be cool if he planned his own resurrection.
    I didn't know that about secret wars. Thanks for the info! And I think your idea would be great, and just the kind of thing ock would do.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    Been wondering that myself.....
    Yeah, I think the only person in Parker's world who knew Ock's body was missing was Carlie, and she never bothered to inform him, though that's assuming his body was ever buried there in the first placee. You'd think the government in these superhero worlds would start, I dunno, dumping these bodies into the ocean or cremating them just to see if it can help delay the inevitable resurrection.

"Sir, we have our Supervillain Cremation Requisition form. Would you sign here?"'

"Sure. Make sure, when you're done, you turn it up hotter and burn up the ashes. We don't want to leave the Hand anything to bring back. Bullseye was a serious dick. Oh, and make sure the fake grave is in order."

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, I think the only person in Parker's world who knew Ock's body was missing was Carlie, and she never bothered to inform him, though that's assuming his body was ever buried there in the first placee. You'd think the government in these superhero worlds would start, I dunno, dumping these bodies into the ocean or cremating them just to see if it can help delay the inevitable resurrection.

"Sir, we have our Supervillain Cremation Requisition form. Would you sign here?"'

"Sure. Make sure, when you're done, you turn it up hotter and burn up the ashes. We don't want to leave the Hand anything to bring back. Bullseye was a serious dick. Oh, and make sure the fake grave is in order."
    lol.

I don't want to see Ock's original body being somehow restored. I mean, he himself did beat it up pretty brutally, to the point where his eyeballs got out of their sockets.

And also hoping that his personality won't be reset when he does come back.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    lol.

I don't want to see Ock's original body being somehow restored. I mean, he himself did beat it up pretty brutally, to the point where his eyeballs got out of their sockets.

And also hoping that his personality won't be reset when he does come back.
    Villains have come back from worse. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Villains have come back from worse. xD
    And Carnage is basically immortal these days.

Who has it?

His body is later discovered years later...a connection to Reign.