Page 1160 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1606601060111011501156115711581159116011611162116311641170 ... LastLast
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 17568

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This shooting is starting to look like a guy who desperately wanted to be famous, and when he was fired from his television job, he couldn't stand that he was no longer famous and reacted violently. Unfortunately, a by-product of our reality television, famous for 15 minutes culture.
    I would say that, coupled with whatever issues he had with the reporter he murdered

also can we stop saying alleged here, there is a video FROM TWO ANGLES that he did it

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    wonder how someone gets to that place? unhappy, lose your job, the anger just builds and you decide, Im going to shoot some people
    Well he claims to have heard from Jehovah which may be part of it. I'm sure we'll never know whether any of his claims are based in truth or just his perception:
    He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work
    He says he has been attacked by black men and white females
    He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-al...ry?id=33336339
    When he's also saying he admires school shooters though, he seems like he has something wrong with him, people can also be paranoid and delusional.
    The LGBTQIA community

"Define 'normal' and make a good case for it", Bruce Wayne. GOTHAM

"How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? You start with the urban legends that have sprung up in his wake. All of the friends of a friend who claimed to have seen him. For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a cipher; a ghost who never quite fit in. As you work your way back in time, the stories begin to form a pattern." Lois, Man of Steel

as always, when reading news about this

please stay out of the comments

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Well he claims to have heard from Jehovah which may be part of it. I'm sure we'll never know whether any of his claims are based in truth or just his perception:

When he's also saying he admires school shooters though, he seems like he has something wrong with him, people can also be paranoid and delusional.
    Maybe Rednecks now realizing that deranged black gays can get guns, too, they'll finally be for gun control?
    I mean, now nobody is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Maybe Rednecks now realizing that deranged black gays can get guns, too, they'll finally be for gun control?
    I mean, now nobody is safe.
    oh no, quite the opposite

the darkies can get guns, WE NEED MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    If it's a black person, he's a thug, and if it's a white person, he's just mentally ill.

And obviously, America has more gun violence than Europe, not because of gun laws, but because we have worse mental health.
    We don't have too many guns, we have too many "thugs". There should be a wall.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

"Seems like"? I'd say that was pretty much a given. But, since he was black, he'll be labeled a "thug" by the NRA and on Faux News.
    "We're from Philadelphia, and we fight."
    ---Chip Kelly, head coach, Philadelphia Eagles

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Yeah I saw it. Don't watch it. Literally a guy pointing a gun like a first person shooter and opening fire while people scream and run.
    I saw it too. . . disgusting. Glad they are pulling it down as quickly as possible.

he clearly targeted the reporter. . first 5 shots are at her. . .

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I just saw that online, random and scary.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/law-...plaza/34923086

"The incident happened during a WDBJ7 live report."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia...n-news-report/
    the shooter has been identified as Vester Lee Flanagan - went by Bryce Williams when he worked for WBDJ

apparently posted a GoPro video of the shooting to his Twitter page

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I would take anything he said with a grain of salt considering his solution to workplace disputes is to double murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This shooting is starting to look like a guy who desperately wanted to be famous, and when he was fired from his television job, he couldn't stand that he was no longer famous and reacted violently. Unfortunately, a by-product of our reality television, famous for 15 minutes culture.
    I would say that, coupled with whatever issues he had with the reporter he murdered

also can we stop saying alleged here, there is a video FROM TWO ANGLES that he did it
    I live like 40+ minutes from where this happened. Its very sad and the camera man before he died , managed to move the camera and film who killed them. The station claimed he was fired due to problems there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

On a lighter note, one of my friends had a very close encounter with one of the bigger names from WBE's CSGOPOTD list yesterday:

2015-08-26 20.26.07.jpg

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "Seems like"? I'd say that was pretty much a given. But, since he was black, he'll be labeled a "thug" by the NRA and on Faux News.
    If I've got the cliches right the NRA will say something like, "If only Alison was allowed to carry a semi-automatic on the job, this tragedy would have been avoided!" Dude was too educated to be a "thug", so depending on the commentator FOX News will either paint him as radical extremist...or if they focus on the mental state, they'll claim that his insanity was fault of liberal policies run rampant.

Veteran Member

Ted Cruz claims Kelly is acting like a mainstream media liberal journalist. http://www.businessinsider.com/megyn...uestion-2015-8

Also, for what it's worth, hasn't Obama actually deported more illegal immigrant than Bush?

you folks need to update the list, because apparently it's black lives matters fault. some say because they advocate killing whitey, while others, like larry elder, say they've encouraged black folks in seeing racism where there is none. either way, as usual, don't talk about guns and gun control, because it's too early and it's politicizing a tragedy...everything else is fair game
    “being an ally is a process, not an identity.” - @FeministeGriote

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Also, for what it's worth, hasn't Obama actually deported more illegal immigrant than Bush?
    Yep. Passed him in but 5 years. Most of the uproar about Obama being "soft" on immigration is because he started using the limited budget for immigration to deport the criminals with higher priority than the non-criminals.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Yep. Passed him in but 5 years. Most of the uproar about Obama being "soft" on immigration is because he started using the limited budget for immigration to deport the criminals with higher priority than the non-criminals.
    He's not doing it right. You have to sell the adults to the glue factory, then use the money to deport the babies.
    Can't sell the babies to the glue factory, too small, cheaper to pack them in a crate and ship them off.