Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    Well, if they say you can't I'm sure people will just not do it then. Seems weird, only seems to be about live streaming on YouTube, which isn't even the big video game streaming site. How are they going to stop the streaming anyways?
    They will do the usual for Youtube and hand down copyright strikes more than likely if you are streaming there and all. Some are saying this won't affect Twitch but at some point Nintendo will turn its attention there . When they know folks are streaming the games there and making money.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

The streaming issues are directly because of stuff like PDP's incidents

SMT V is exclusive to Switch it seems

https://realotakugamer.com/doom-on-s...ed-by-nintendo

Nintendo may be publishing Doom on Switch

If anyone has a Switch and is looking for new games, I strongly recommend Super Bomberman R. It just got a major free DLC update which introduced a new mode (Grand Prix). It's a great party game and I'm tired of nobody playing online.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    If anyone has a Switch and is looking for new games, I strongly recommend Super Bomberman R. It just got a major free DLC update which introduced a new mode (Grand Prix). It's a great party game and I'm tired of nobody playing online.
    I really want this! Once I finally get a Switch, it'll be the first thing I pick up. Bomberman online has got to be the best idea in the world, surely.

Finally got my hands on an SNES Classic

I damn near shed a tear when I sat down and watched the intro to Final Fantasy III for what has to be the first time in almost 20 years.

Still the greatest RPG ever made

Quick question for all the Switch owners here. How big are the system updates? How big are the updates for the games on average? I'm getting to sick to death of massive updates for my Xbox One S and the games, and was just wondering if it's the same for the Switch or are they a lot smaller?
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Damnation, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Doctor Star & The Kingdom of Lost Tomorrows, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, Kill or Be Killed, Gideon Falls, Babyteeth

"As you know, madness is like gravity...all it takes is a little push."

Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar

Getting myself a SNES classic here or mini or what not. Saw the list of games and well.. HAD TO GET IT!!!

Super hyped for Bayonetta 3. Really the only thing Nintendo could have announced that would make me even more hyped would be if they teamed-up with Square Enix to bring us a sequel to The World Ends with You.
    Current Top 20 Titles: New Super-Man and the Justice League of China/Runaways/Go Go Power Rangers/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Doom Patrol/Maxwell's Demons/Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles/Paper Girls/All-New Wolverine/Unbeatable Squirrel Girl/Mech Cadet Yu/Quantum and Woody/Fence/Domino/X-Men Red/Ms. Marvel/Falcon/]The Wildstorm: Michael Cray/New Mutants: Dead Souls/Champions

Having never played Hyrule Warriors, I now know which version I'm getting. This was a great Nintendo Direct.
    Life is but a dream

The Worlds End With You along Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze & Hyrule Warriors getting Switch port is a good

Mario Tennis Ace with story mode hopefully it's good with Mario Baseball Sluggers

Dark Souls for the Switch oh boy i don't want to die many times

I'm most excited for:

• Mario Tennis Aces
    • Kirby Star Allies (my first real Kirby game!)
    • Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

The rest... eh. I just really want more multiplayer/party games. Announce a Mario Party for the Switch already!