Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,469 of 1469

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I tried guacamole once and found it to have been downright nasty. I can't for the life of me understand why rave about that stuff so darn much. YUCK!!
    We do ours with onion, tomato, salt and lime. Leave a bit lumpy. Restaurant stuff is terrible though. Its like a fine mush
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, 'Tec, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Supergirl, Superwoman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I agree with one of the responders that Prince was his own biggest fan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-compound.html
    Nah, Prince is loved in Minnesota to like an insane degree. I mean, I knew people who loved him before I ever moved here, but the love he has in his home town has always been just crazy. I think it's because he kind of never completely left, however famous he got -- and, on the local scene, he was always known as just a very nice and genuine, and generous guy.
    We've got the power to be loving each other, no matter what happens -- we've got the power to do that

Extraordinary Member Trey Strain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Nah, Prince is loved in Minnesota to like an insane degree. I mean, I knew people who loved him before I ever moved here, but the love he has in his home town has always been just crazy. I think it's because he kind of never completely left, however famous he got -- and, on the local scene, he was always known as just a very nice and genuine, and generous guy.
    I was referring to the decor of his house. It was much more a monument to him than a place to live. It looked quite uncomfortable.

Anacondas The Hunt For the Blood Orchid
    It's a sequel and a decent creatures feature movie that shouldn't have been nominated for a Razzy worst sequel or remake.

I doubt that the person or persons that nominated the movie could give any valid sensible reasons for why it getting nominated is sensible and logical.
    It was exciting to see new characters that the audience got to know pursue a blood orchid which possibly could be a fountain of youth for humans, and gave a logical explanation for why the Anacondas grew longer and lived longer also talked about events of the 1st movie so you know it's the same universe.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 04-21-2018 at 08:31 PM.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Anacondas The Hunt For the Blood Orchid
    It's a sequel and a decent crratures feature movie that shouldn't have been nominated for a Razzy worst sequel or remake..
    I kinda agree with this. Plus it was a box office hit, yet the third film went strait to DVD for some reason. Talking about dumping a lucrative franchise lol

Also i believe in ghosts, and i think they're a kinda supernatural holograms

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I kinda agree with this. Plus it was a box office hit, yet the third film went strait to DVD for some reason. Talking about dumping a lucrative franchise lol

Also i believe in ghosts, and i think they're a kinda supernatural holograms
    Also the snakes are decent looking, persons searching for a possible fountain of youth in a Jungle made it something different from the 1st movie.

The biggest flaws was never answered does the Blood orchid renew human youth, Gail never elaborated why she can't support that the blood Orchod can be used to renew youth for humans, and the boat captain Bill Johnson a ex special forces soldier was hugely undershown for feats which is a giant embarrassment.

If he was shown killing more snakes, also the Tribe that are head hunters because not killed by Anacondas , and other Wild animals possibly persons and critics would be praising this movie.
    Bill could have shown his combat skills fighting the Tribe, and the Chief with a spear he fights with his knife, and kills him in a brutal way.

This sequel has a Casey Ryback style character and they hugely undershowed Bill the Badass Johnson a ex special forces soldier.
    This is like having a Terrific player for a Football or Hockey team, and he plays 1 minute of a 60 minutes game It's a royal waste.

If the argument is no original characters returning that's a lameass argument because they accomplished their objective.

Not all movie sequels need original characters returning.

It was made similar to Predator 2 whether intentional or unintentional because similar to that movie it talks about events of the 1st movie so you know same universe, reuses a creature although creatures this time for Anacondas The Hunt For the Blood Orchod , different location, and new characters with no returning characters.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I feel like a lot of missing persons cases would’ve been solved if not for shitty police-work. I once read something that talks about how cop are notoriously bad when it comes to missing persons cases. ESPECIALLY when it's people of color

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I feel like a lot of missing persons cases would’ve been solved if not for shitty police-work. I once read something that talks about how cop are notoriously bad when it comes to missing persons cases. ESPECIALLY when it's people of color
    Some years back I read an article that suggested that despite what you see in the media, the majority of missing persons are actually men and on top of that are men of color. The authorities are less concerned because their attitude is either oh, they just ran off and will be back after they're doing whatever they're doing or the authorities figure well they're men so they can take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    We do ours with onion, tomato, salt and lime. Leave a bit lumpy. Restaurant stuff is terrible though. Its like a fine mush
    Terrible restaurant guacamole is terrible. Most locally owned Mexican restaurants in the area make it fresh and is similar to how you describe yours.

Extraordinary Member Trey Strain's Avatar

Have you ever noticed how huge Nancy Pelosi's hands are? They're freaky.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...211832886.html

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Some years back I read an article that suggested that despite what you see in the media.
    You mean Missing White Woman Syndrome lol

Related Opinion: a lot of things that are just ordinary entertainment get nominated for Razzies.

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Related Opinion: a lot of things that are just ordinary entertainment get nominated for Razzies.
    That's because the people behind the Razzies almost always go after name actors and non-small-budget movies, which usually don't include truly bad acting or film making.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362