Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Diana and Steve Pops double set

And the Barbie set.

Take Steve's clothes off and it becomes the special bathing pool scene set

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Guys? Let's wait at least a week before posting spoilers from current issues.
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    Keeper of the Watering Can

Astonishing Member

Whoops, guess I let my excitement get carried away

But...yeah, the latest issue was a real pleaser.

[putting in spoilers just to be on the safe side]

spoilers:
    It's kind of interesting to seem them still address the ''bad at romance'' angle, since that explanation was tied into why she found New Fifty-Two Superman such an easy plaything. I guess the context now is Diana simply thought she wasn't worth Steve and went it alone for a year. I like that she and Steve have decided they're both lousy at it, but that it should'nt deter any attempt at improvement
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Art inspired by the movie

"...and now we just - what did you call it, sway? We just sway."

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Ultimate Member

More art from movie fans

Ultimate Member

Calm before the storm...

One of the things that will differentiate the film from the rest of the DC Extended Universe is that there is a grand love story at its core... "Her story naturally avails itself to a great love story and all of the things that genre comes with." - Patty Jenkins 2016

Diana and Steve 4 evah!

I hope Steve (and Etta) are still connected to/are leading ARGUS. I'd really like to see that agency get developed under the Wonder Woman title. Superman has Star Labs and Batman has the GCPD, so why can't Steve/Etta/Diana have ARGUS? It'll add breadth of stories for the Amazon and her amazing friends.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Diana and Steve 4 evah!

I hope Steve (and Etta) are still connected to/are leading ARGUS. I'd really like to see that agency get developed under the Wonder Woman title. Superman has Star Labs and Batman has the GCPD, so why can't Steve/Etta/Diana have ARGUS? It'll add breadth of stories for the Amazon and her amazing friends.
    Heck yeah, Steve Trevor!

Speaking of the comics, here is a really touching moment with Diana and Steve from the recent Rucka run. I love the beautiful imagery here as Diana deals with what she had given up, and seeks solace what she might look forward to

Ultimate Member

To be human... by Magoomafoo on Deviantart.

Apparently "Wondertrev" is now a thing

Ultimate Member

Steve backs up his favorite girl as Diana fights for the future! by Tushantin

Steve Trevor's Gift - by Tyrannuss 555 on Deviant art

Ultimate Member

This is just adorable!

"You should be very proud"

Ultimate Member

Another great one.

Look at that smile on Steve's face. And hey, why WOULDN'T he be smiling?

Ultimate Member

Another by Tyrannuss555

"I love you, Diana..."

Who do you think is the better pilot, Steve Trevor or Hal Jordan?

Also, a solution for the invisible jet/airship might be to give it to Steve. I'm an advocate for Steve being in ARGUS and ARGUS being developed within the Wonder mythos (kind of how STARLabs and Cadmus belong to Superman.) It might make sense for it to be a gift from the Amazons and his personal/his team's vehicle.

I'd also like to see a story where Steve Trevor, Carol Ferris, Iris West, Catwoman, Lois Lane, and Mera are all hanging out while the JLA is on some adventure talking about there relationships.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 07-16-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Who do you think is the better pilot, Steve Trevor or Hal Jordan?

Also, a solution for the invisible jet/airship might be to give it to Steve. I'm an advocate for Steve being in ARGUS and ARGUS being developed within the Wonder mythos (kind of how STARLabs and Cadmus belong to Superman.) It might make sense for it to be a gift from the Amazons and his personal/his team's vehicle.

I'd also like to see a story where Steve Trevor, Carol Ferris, Iris West, Catwoman, Lois Lane, and Mera are all hanging out while the JLA is on some adventure talking about there relationships.
    Let's not derail the thread - this is a Diana/Steve Appreciation, not a 'who's the better pilot' thread