Super Moderator

Default Duggan & Lolli Pit "Hawkeye Vs. Deadpool" in October

Gerry Duggan and Matteo Lolli's "Hawkeye Vs. Deadpool" pits the two characters against one another in a Halloween SHIELD espionage mystery.

Full article here.

Hmm... the recent A+X team-up showed them getting along pretty well (bonding over bows) so I imagine this will be a more friendly competitive rivalry rather than a Civil War like battle of disliking each other.
    Current Monthly Pulls (though I buy a ton of trades and stuff as well all the time):
    DC: Trinity of Sin, Justice League, Justice League United, Constantine, Justice League Dark, Smallville Season 11 Minis, Arrow Season 2.5
    Marvel: Avengers, New Avengers, Avengers World

Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Batgirl (Babs), Larfleeze, Green Arrow

Hyped for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

That is a James Harren cover! Nice!

Marvel is going a bit overboard with Deadpool again. I mean, it's great because he's getting good talent on his side books (better than some ongoings have had), but this could build up some reader burnout and that talent could be used to give other characters another shot at stardom.

Not really a Deadpool guy, but this looks fun. Not familiar with Matteo Lolli's art, but that James Harren cover is great!

Not sure I can afford a five issue mini at this point, so I might trade-wait on this if it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Not really a Deadpool guy, but this looks fun. Not familiar with Matteo Lolli's art, but that James Harren cover is great!

Not sure I can afford a five issue mini at this point, so I might trade-wait on this if it's good.
    Looks like this is technically a 6 issue mini, seeing as this has a zero issue.

Lolli's pretty good though.

I really miss Hawkeye's old costume. A T-shirt and sunglasses just doesn't work for me.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Nick Fury, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Not really a fan of Deadpool but this looks like it could be fun and I really enjoy Hawkeye. Might give it a shot.

so what are the chances the first issue of this ships before the next issue of the regular Hawkeye series ships? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Marvel is going a bit overboard with Deadpool again. I mean, it's great because he's getting good talent on his side books (better than some ongoings have had), but this could build up some reader burnout and that talent could be used to give other characters another shot at stardom.
    He's my favorite comic character and I love his growing popularity.. but you're right. It's getting close to going overboard again. I mean.. when is Deadpool vs X-Force coming out? Since the beginning of Bunn's mini series, Deadpool's basically had 2 ongoings. For someone like me who's a completionist when it comes to Wade... i'm getting a bit of mini-series fatigue.