Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default WB's Rumored DC Comics Film Schedule Surfaces

A purported schedule for Warner Bros' slate of DC Comics-based films has surfaced, indicating a full schedule of seven films through 2018.

Full article here.

Make it happen WB. I take it since WB owns DC, all Dc properties are under the WB banner? I could swore GL was a Universal movie.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

If they make the Shazam movie, and the Flash/GL team up movie, and if they're even half good at least MoS good, I'll be tickled pink.
    Most things with brains are sentient. Like dogs.
    Humans are sapient. Mostly.

Anybody else reckon they are gonna do it like the cartoon movies and have Shazam instead of Aquaman in the JL?

Still though, I like this lineup and hope it's true. I'm not going to believe it right away though, I have to be skeptical until something more concrete shows up. Unless it's from Latino Review (who are compulsive liars), I'll give it the time of day and hope for the best.

Also Flash/GL would be fun with having a focus on two heroes at once, especially if that means Hal and not Mr Stoic. Shazam movie being soon would add credence to the Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam thing. Also a WW movie happening would finally mean a victory of a female led movie happening; imagine if they did this before Marvel did their female solo, that would be a surprise to many.
    Current Monthly Pulls (though I buy a ton of trades as well all the time):
    DC: Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger, Trinity of Sin: Pandora, Justice League, Justice League United, Constantine, Justice League Dark, Smallville Season 11 Minis
    Marvel: Avengers, New Avengers, Avengers World, Original Sin

Favourite DC Characters: 1- Supergirl 2- Pandora 3- Red Lantern Bleez 4- Batgirl (Babs) 5- Larfleeze 6- Green Arrow

Hyped for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

You know what this means

Marvel will make a captain Marvel movie just to rub it in

What happened to the low budget films rumored at the end of last year?

if this is true someone at DC is going to be pisssssssssssssssssssssed

because of the leak.

just to clarify why said person would be "pisssssssssssssssssed"

This list is like a wet dream- sorry for being so gross, but I thought it was the only way to show just how excited I am about this list! Shazam! Bloody love Shazam.

If this list is accurate, it may answer one question that's been hotly debated for months: who Dwayne Johnson (Shazam) and Jason Momoa (Black Adam) are playing for WB's DC movies.

I'm surprised to see Sandman.

Five DCU films in two years? Jesus Christ, talk about over saturation. This comic book movie bubble is so going to burst.

Hopefully The Sandman will offer something different to the dour, joyless tone established by Man of Steel.

Well, if the Flash/GL team up is for real, the Flash they'll use will probably be Barry, with the TV show and all.

That schedule is insane. I don't dare point out the pink elephant in the room however due to fear of upsetting certain people.
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I'm here for Barry&Hal movie, holy bananas, yeees!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    If this list is accurate, it may answer one question that's been hotly debated for months: who Dwayne Johnson (Shazam) and Jason Momoa (Black Adam) are playing for WB's DC movies.
    Johnson's been connected to something Shazamy for a while, but I haven't heard about Momoa as Black Adam before. That could be all kinds of awesome.