Default The Terminator Movie Started All These Killings?

Has anybody connected the Terminator movie to all the copycat killings in the USA and other places, since 1984, like the Terminator massacre of the police station? And also connected the ISIS and Al Quaida self destruct, home made bombs to Kyle Reece's bombs from the movie? Because it struck me how similar the massacres appear to the standard set by that Terminator movie, if you watch with that in mind as I did. It's almost like required watching for all intending this type of activity, or, the bible for aimless massacres, and suicide bombers.

I know the Australian massacres have all occurred after the Terminator movie, and those in the USA as well started in 1984.

BANNED

They have, but our robot overlords are keeping it from use. You can usually find articles about it like: YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THE ROBOTS ARE KEEPING FROM YOU - 15 Things Our Robot Overlords Don't Want You To Know.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Has anybody connected the Terminator movie to all the copycat killings in the USA and other places, since 1984, like the Terminator massacre of the police station? And also connected the ISIS and Al Quaida self destruct, home made bombs to Kyle Reece's bombs from the movie? Because it struck me how similar the massacres appear to the standard set by that Terminator movie, if you watch with that in mind as I did. It's almost like required watching for all intending this type of activity, or, the bible for aimless massacres, and suicide bombers.

I know the Australian massacres have all occurred after the Terminator movie, and those in the USA as well started in 1984.
    Or it's a matter of art intimating real life. There have been massacres and terror attacks before 1984, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    They have, but our robot overlords are keeping it from use. You can usually find articles about it like: YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THE ROBOTS ARE KEEPING FROM YOU - 15 Things Our Robot Overlords Don't Want You To Know.
    I was particularly shocked by #7...
    My mom thinks I'm cool.

you guys got it all wrong.

ofc frank herbert and DUNE are to blame for ISIS and Al Quida. THE SPICE MUST FLOW! FEDAYKIN!

Member in Disguise

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post

That's some Plastic Man level reaching there, bravo! Have you figured out how to tie in Marilyn Manson and Grand Theft Auto yet?
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Veteran Member

I blame Terminator. Who knew that guns and violence went together before those movies?

Coming into this thread is like coming in halfway through a really trippy Talking Heads song.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I blame Terminator. Who knew that guns and violence went together before those movies?
    Or, that America or Australia had massacres? I just assumed if anyone taught them how to slaughter people, it'd be Cameron.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    you guys got it all wrong.

ofc frank herbert and DUNE are to blame for ISIS and Al Quida. THE SPICE MUST FLOW! FEDAYKIN!
    Picard was just a sleeper cell agent. True story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Coming into this thread is like coming in halfway through a really trippy Talking Heads song.

Or, that America or Australia had massacres? I just assumed if anyone taught them how to slaughter people, it'd be Cameron.
    This is the best thread on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    I was particularly shocked by #7...
    I feel like someone should acknowledge how clever that was

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I feel like someone should acknowledge how clever that was
    But number seven is what we're talking about.