Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165
Results 2,461 to 2,474 of 2474
  1. #2461
    Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Ooc: Like Breaking bad meets Scooby Do.

    Ic



    " Well time to find this stuff." Minion one takes the key and hands it to silver. His little buddies merge back into the biomas suit as he stops talking. A drug bust, well ain't that peachy? Wonders what will happen next.

  2. #2462
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    6,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Silver and Mayumi stumble out of the room they'd been in, a few doors down from where the rest of the group is now.

    "The man with the rod, we saw him at the bombing site earlier, Mayumi." Silver gasps out, catching her breathe from their fight. She doesn't notice the others yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Silver straightens up and moves toward the group, eyes narrowed at the two captives. Green ichor and sap drip from her fingertips, which they can see are extended into their metal claws. She grabs one and uses a localized fear aura on him to make him talk. The man, the illusionist, wakes up and takes one look at Silver before he starts crying and confessing, his voice terrified.

    He tells the group that he and his partner ran the owner out via shady business deals, shut the place down, and used their powers to make it seem haunted so no one would investigate the going one, and those that did would be too terrified to continue. Turns out they were running an illegal drug operation in the basement, which the group can find once they take the key off him.
    Mayumi hangs back, while all this is happening, to allow herself a moment to recover from their time in the Glade.

    After it was all said and done, the girl had a lot of questions. What was that rot creature? What's more ... just what in the fuck was the Boy with the Stick™ doing there? Was it an illusion created by the drug dealing bumblefucks ? But that wouldn't explain BwtS .. Like. "Fucking fuck." Mayumi blurts out, before glancing around the hallway at the assembled group.

    "Uh ... sup everyone." She then offers, weakly, before busying herself with picking twigs and leaves out of her hair. Her own ink claws re-liquefying, to return to the tattoos it called home.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

  3. #2463
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Silver calls local law enforcement as the group discover tons of illegal drugs in the basement. The police show up, question the group, take the suspects, and take the evidence. After several hours worth of police work, the group is left alone in the place and Silver looks at them all.


    "We still have enough time to enjoy the beach for this evening. I suggest we take advantage of these circumstances while we can."

    She gestures privately to Mayumi to hold back a moment so they could speak to each other.
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles Post
    SHR Creator
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner of SO's Item/Weapon Shop

  4. #2464
    Queen Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Palace of Atlantica - North Jersey
    Posts
    11,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Silver calls local law enforcement as the group discover tons of illegal drugs in the basement. The police show up, question the group, take the suspects, and take the evidence. After several hours worth of police work, the group is left alone in the place and Silver looks at them all.


    "We still have enough time to enjoy the beach for this evening. I suggest we take advantage of these circumstances while we can."

    She gestures privately to Mayumi to hold back a moment so they could speak to each other.
    Flip glances at Mayumi, then at Silver and nods before turning to the others, "You heard Ms. Silver. Go grab your swimsuits and meet back on the beach." He then waited til the others had left before leaving Mayumi and Silver alone as well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

  5. #2465
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Flip glances at Mayumi, then at Silver and nods before turning to the others, "You heard Ms. Silver. Go grab your swimsuits and meet back on the beach." He then waited til the others had left before leaving Mayumi and Silver alone as well.
    She actually gestures for Flip to stay a moment as well.
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles Post
    SHR Creator
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner of SO's Item/Weapon Shop

  6. #2466
    Queen Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Palace of Atlantica - North Jersey
    Posts
    11,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    She actually gestures for Flip to stay a moment as well.
    As he steps away, Flip notices Silver motioning for him to stay. Pausing to wait, as soon as the other's leave, he walks back to her and Mayumi.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

  7. #2467
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As he steps away, Flip notices Silver motioning for him to stay. Pausing to wait, as soon as the other's leave, he walks back to her and Mayumi.


    "Describe the young man with the rod you saw when we took care of the bombs, Flip."
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles Post
    SHR Creator
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner of SO's Item/Weapon Shop

  8. #2468
    Queen Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Palace of Atlantica - North Jersey
    Posts
    11,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "Describe the young man with the rod you saw when we took care of the bombs, Flip."
    Frowning as he thought hard on this, "I didn't get a good look, but...." he then told her everything he could remember about this person.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

  9. #2469
    Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Kenny meanwhile was in swimming shorts surfing on a nightmare dolphin thing.

  10. #2470
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Silver straightens up and moves toward the group, eyes narrowed at the two captives. Green ichor and sap drip from her fingertips, which they can see are extended into their metal claws. She grabs one and uses a localized fear aura on him to make him talk. The man, the illusionist, wakes up and takes one look at Silver before he starts crying and confessing, his voice terrified.

    He tells the group that he and his partner ran the owner out via shady business deals, shut the place down, and used their powers to make it seem haunted so no one would investigate the going one, and those that did would be too terrified to continue. Turns out they were running an illegal drug operation in the basement, which the group can find once they take the key off him.
    "Huh. Our beach day turns into a ghost hunt turns into a drug bust. How about that?" Rose laughed.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  11. #2471
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Kenny meanwhile was in swimming shorts surfing on a nightmare dolphin thing.
    Rose soon joined him in her bathing suit, gliding over the water with her gravitokinesis.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  12. #2472
    Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    " Looking good kid! Let's enjoy this break!" As the creature makes a wave with tail and rides it out.

  13. #2473
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    " Looking good kid! Let's enjoy this break!" As the creature makes a wave with tail and rides it out.
    "You said it man! This is our day!" Rose laughed as she flew up over the wave.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  14. #2474
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    Silver nods at Flip's description, looking at Mayumi and nodding.

    "It's him. We need to find out what he's about."
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles Post
    SHR Creator
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner of SO's Item/Weapon Shop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •