Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158
Results 2,356 to 2,363 of 2363
    Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar

"It's on the move, upstairs!" Goes after it.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

"Nah. Rose c'n go with y'all." Mayumi replied, "I c'n take care of Silver. Y'all need the help, and I'm much quicker than her. Won't take long to get Silver in a bed."

Then Ken ran off, and she chuckled, before scooping up Silver and wrapping her up in an ink-harness.

"Yeh, go help him. I got teach."
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Nah. Rose c'n go with y'all." Mayumi replied, "I c'n take care of Silver. Y'all need the help, and I'm much quicker than her. Won't take long to get Silver in a bed."

Then Ken ran off, and she chuckled, before scooping up Silver and wrapping her up in an ink-harness.

"Okay. Be careful alright? Call us if anything happens."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Carter was still out of it when Nine went flying into the receptionist desk. Blood dripped from his ears. "Goddamn it." Mayumi placed her hoodie under Nine's head, who was out cold. Carter knew that wasn't going to be enough. At least, they needed to get her to a bed.

"Take her back to her room," he said to Rose. "Take someone with you." They needed to find out where the fuck that noise came from and what made it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    "It's on the move, upstairs!" Goes after it.
    "Okay, we need a plan first though."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

"Just stay close to Silver. Whatever that thing is, it probably feeds on blood. So be careful."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

"Okay, we need a plan first though."
    "No time," Flip then paused for as moment to use his power to get a bead on the electrical pattern of the creature, "Lets's go" before chasing after it.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-21-2017 at 08:04 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library

"He's right," Carter said as he joined in the chase. "We'll have to make it up as we go along." If nothing else, it would be a good exercise in spontaneous tactics, which he supposed they were going to need in the future.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Just stay close to Silver. Whatever that thing is, it probably feeds on blood. So be careful."
    "Got me a Silver sling, figure we'll get on jus' fine." Mayumi offered with a smile. With the hunt for the "Banshee", on, Mayumi headed the opposite direction, Silver slung over her shoulder. "Jus' you n' me, Teach. Anythin' happens you best wake yer ass up," she said, chuckling. In truth however, she was somewhat unsettled. She was fast, sure. Little slower with a human sized backpack, but still one of the fastest... but if this thing messed with minds, and could scream loud enough to make folks bleed from their ears... plus whatever the fuck that electricity shit was.

"You best wake yer ass up." She muttered softly. Best thing for it now, was to get to the rooms and post up.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

"No time," Flip then paused for as moment to use his power to get a bead on the electrical pattern of the creature, "Lets's go" before chasing after it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "He's right," Carter said as he joined in the chase. "We'll have to make it up as we go along." If nothing else, it would be a good exercise in spontaneous tactics, which he supposed they were going to need in the future.
    Rosalinda followed them while fishing out her ear plugs and shoving them in her ears in preparation for another sonic attack. She'd had quite enough of being surprised by those. "So what's our plan then? Hit it hard and fast?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar

" We got to find be a way to isolate the phenomenon from here and us. Whatever it maybe. Gotta play it smart. Cannot Kung fu this thing."